Which YORKSHIRE derbys are you looking forward to next season?

Come on rovers cos to be honest we all hate leeds scum!!!!!!!

I carn't wait to play the blades again so we can show there so called decent team up again.

up the owls

What's your problem Heyesey?

A (dirty) leeds fan comes on here (after being quiet for a good number of weeks) and makes a thinly disguised post on the SHEFFIELD football forum to gloat about leeds.

He finally shows his true colours with antagonistic views about 6 easy points from Wednesday.

People respond to that post and let them know what we feel about Leeds.

And you come on here accusing us all of being leeds fans and being too emotional.

Get a life you sad little man.

in heyesays world if a blade post on a pig thread he's a closet pig, if a pig post on a blade thread he's a closet blade. now cos we are all posting on a dirty leeds thread where all marching on together.

i know we have our spats frank. and i would'nt have it any other way.

but we agree on one thing heyesay is indeed a very sad little man. but be easy on him i think this forum is his only contact with the outside world so typing something controversial is the only sure way he knows people are going to interact with him. i think someone looks after him.

who cares about leeds, i dont even class it as being close to a derby. owls v blades, thats all i'm bothered about.

Why would anyone want Doncaster to get promoted?

Can't understand anybody living in Sheffield would want leeds to win even Southend never mind Doncaster, why not move up and drive the bus around there. anyway it looks like Donny at the moment, 3.0 up at the mo.

Come on Donny Rovers......I'm half tempted to try and get a ticket just to see em stick it up Leeds at Wembley......it's just all that red and white would put me about and it's live on t' box !

I live in Sheffield and lived in Donny for thirteen years. Massive Blade, but when the Blades are away - I'll go to Rovers sometimes.

Tonight was immense - fantastic football, brilliant atmosphere, and I can't wait to see the Rovers in our league. When you see how far they've come, and what crap their fans have had to put up with over the years, you should realise just what it means to them.

It is worth the effort of Blades and Owls to get behind the Rovers next weekend - you just know how sweet it would be if Leeds get what's coming to them, and we get more real derbies next year.

A great little club,with great fans who are well overdue a bit of the 'big time', unlike some clubs we could mention.

Leeds are in the final, and should easily dump either Donny or Southend in the Final, and put them back into the leagues most befitting them.

Personally I'm looking forward to Leeds v Sheff Utd for the Atmosphere, and also Leeds v Sheff Wed for the 6 points.

Which Derbys are you looking forward to next season?

FAIL!!!

And by the way - you still are in the league that you belong.

And I can't see you doing as well next season. So get used to it.

And just to emphasise one more time:

You predicted a Wednesday relegation and a Leeds promotion.

FAIL!!!

Which YORKSHIRE derbys are you looking forward to next season?

Hull v Boro :D

Yes, Hull is Yorkshire

and Yes, historically I class Boro as a Yorkshire team

Imagine how bad it must be when your biggest game of the season is against Huddersfield Town.

Bless 'em.

Leeds are in the final, and should easily dump either Donny or Southend in the Final, and put them back into the leagues most befitting them.

Personally I'm looking forward to Leeds v Sheff Utd for the Atmosphere, and also Leeds v Sheff Wed for the 6 points.

It's times like these that you really appreciate how good it is to see arrogant people fail.

We didn't underestimate Hartlepool in the League One Playoffs a few years ago.

Finals mate, anyone can win them. The best team won- how does that feel? ;):hihi:

Is that EGG I see running down your face mate?

You'd better scrape it off quick cos we're all laughing at you. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: