Which YORKSHIRE derbys are you looking forward to next season?

Leeds are in the final, and should easily dump either Donny or Southend in the Final, and put them back into the leagues most befitting them.

Personally I'm looking forward to Leeds v Sheff Utd for the Atmosphere, and also Leeds v Sheff Wed for the 6 points.

Which Derbys are you looking forward to next season?

FAIL!!!

And by the way - you still are in the league that you belong.

And I can't see you doing as well next season. So get used to it.

And just to emphasise one more time:

You predicted a Wednesday relegation and a Leeds promotion.

FAIL!!!

Leeds are in the final, and should easily dump either Donny or Southend in the Final, and put them back into the leagues most befitting them.

Personally I'm looking forward to Leeds v Sheff Utd for the Atmosphere, and also Leeds v Sheff Wed for the 6 points.

It's times like these that you really appreciate how good it is to see arrogant people fail.

We didn't underestimate Hartlepool in the League One Playoffs a few years ago.

Finals mate, anyone can win them. The best team won- how does that feel? ;):hihi:

Is that EGG I see running down your face mate?

You'd better scrape it off quick cos we're all laughing at you. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yeah Yeah

You lot will get whats coming to you, donny got lucky and will recieve a fast return to division 1, and bring the owls with them.

Not one person has come up with a grown up argument, and resort to childish name calling. tut tut. This really shows your mentality

BTW Frank Sidebottom, your an arse

Doncaster deserved to go up. I cant understand why Leeds fans are going on about " Oh we got deducted 15 points, we should have gone up " when you cheated....

I dont see how Doncaster got lucky, they were the best team on the whole in the final, and fully deserved to win.

Leeds fans still seem to think that they are a " big club " , i even hard someone say that they are the third biggest club in England, aside Man Utd and Liverpool :loopy: . Return to reality Leeds fans, you are in League one, and that is were you deserve to be!