BBC Radio Sheffield

Then "howie"......god help us. Pointless quizzes with him telling us who's wrong or right for ten minutes, a bit of reading verbatim on the news and then back to the "can you tell me the answer to this sporting event that happened in 1966 "E W T W C".

The relief when the sport comes on at 6 who are to a man - excellent presenters and journalists.

Spot on! Pressman is a parody of himself (1980s DJ), reminiscent of Smashie and Nicie, but without the irony. The boring, formulaic structure and content of his shows now extend to an interminable three hours on Sunday ... well, I think so, because I turn to Radio 5 as soon as he intones childishly in his unfunny stupid voice about the Evil Cluemaster.

Tedious, infantile and very, very annoying.

The relief when the sport comes on at 6 who are to a man - excellent presenters and journalists.

That's the thing, the sports team have to actually work to do their job, go out and do their weekly interviews with managers, football heaven each night then live commentary and praise or grumble on a weekend. Paulette is dreadful and I'm glad I only have to listen to her once in a blue moon.

That's the thing, the sports team have to actually work to do their job, go out and do their weekly interviews with managers, football heaven each night then live commentary and praise or grumble on a weekend. Paulette is dreadful and I'm glad I only have to listen to her once in a blue moon.

Wash you mouth out :hihi:

I love Paulette, a lighthearted chat bit and the rest music would suit her. She's a staple of the Chelsea flower show for me.

If they insist on keeping Roney stick the boring stuff with him.

Edited by Stranza
Spelling

Just wondering why toby couldnt work monday or tuesday because he could hardly talk.Yet he managed to chair the police debate recorded monday night and played today.

He did very well considering how ill he was. He struggled to maintain his voice helped by countless cups of water to lubricate his throat.

Then "howie"......god help us. Pointless quizzes with him telling us who's wrong or right for ten minutes, a bit of reading verbatim on the news and then back to the "can you tell me the answer to this sporting event that happened in 1966 "E W T W C".

Spot on! Pressman is a parody of himself (1980s DJ), reminiscent of Smashie and Nicie, but without the irony. The boring, formulaic structure and content of his shows now extend to an interminable three hours on Sunday ... well, I think so, because I turn to Radio 5 as soon as he intones childishly in his unfunny stupid voice about the Evil Cluemaster.

I agree that clueless is rubbish. There are plenty of local activities that could be reported onat that time on a Sunday, festivals, markets, Abbeydale cultural corridor.

Thats without local sports that are taking place.Health clubs, football teams, outdoor pursuits.

We live on the edge of the Peak district, so why not explore that?

Edited by smartya

He did very well considering how ill he was. He struggled to maintain his voice helped by countless cups of water to lubricate his throat.

Ahh, dedums.

Tell you what, if there's a BBC equivalent of the truancy bobby, Toby's mum would have been fined.

-Cough, cough...

Take me home.

Guest makapaka
Ahh, dedums.

Tell you what, if there's a BBC equivalent of the truancy bobby, Toby's mum would have been fined.

-Cough, cough...

Take me home.

Ha ha! It's true. Doesn't mind throwing one in now and again!

Just switched to Peenar on Radio 5, but re. the above, and lack of irony...

maybe puerile Pressman is cultivating some, for he intoned today, that to participate in "Clueless" all you need is "a phone and a BRAIN."

Oh,yeah...

• 2 weeks later...