So tedious. Just switched on and heard the presenters discussing the merits on the pronunciation of the word scone, driving around somewhere other totally lost.

So tedious. Just switched on and heard the presenters discussing the merits on the pronunciation of the word scone, driving around somewhere other totally lost.

Good call your majesty.

Although I switch to Radio 5 as soon as (De)Pressman opens his mouth and affects a supposedly comedic tone, I can well imagine the asinine exchanges that occurred.

Subtract the pronounciation of 'scone' debate, the 'bread cake' or 'barm cake' question and any 'hendo's' references and there's not much left.

I still don't understand how so much political bias goes through the net. Plus the shameless self publicity and promotion of friends.

Is there a regulatory body in broadcasting? Maybe it's run by the BBC.

Don't see why I should pay licence fee anymore

Since 8.30 this morning, up to 9.10, Paul Walker has mentioned his "kids" more than ten times.

Just switched to Radio 5 to listen to some non-egotistical presenters.

Since 8.30 this morning, up to 9.10, Paul Walker has mentioned his "kids" more than ten times.

Just switched to Radio 5 to listen to some non-egotistical presenters.

Here's an idea....Why not listen to Radio 5 all the time and then you have nothing to get stressed about and it might even stop you posting your repetitive critical comments on here about all and sundry on Radio Sheffield...?

Then everyone's a winner...:thumbsup:

Here's an idea....Why not listen to Radio 5 all the time and then you have nothing to get stressed about and it might even stop you posting your repetitive critical comments on here about all and sundry on Radio Sheffield...?

Then everyone's a winner...:thumbsup:

That doesn't address the issue of politics on radio Sheffield though

---------- Post added 16-12-2016 at 17:49 ----------

And more importantly why I should fund it!

Or the overt self promotion, and promotion of businesses.

I still don't understand how so much political bias goes through the net.

I agree, Our Tobias has been merciless in grilling Labour councillors on his morning comedy show :mad:

Grilling my labour councillor would take a while, we are talking hog roast here!

Bitchy but true