8 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Can't have been Becky Measures then. 

Simon Morykin, whoever he is. On again now.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Yeah I stopped listening to it a few years ago !!!....

The station is absolutely dire to say the least why would you listen to it when there are better radio stations out there like I have said before Radio 4 is brilliant and  very informative and it is after all for grown ups !!!....

Radio Sheffield is a local radio station that’s why the presenters are so poor and will never get any better or back to how it used to be years ago period !!!!.... 

Almost all national radio presenters come from local radio. 

7 hours ago, Flanker7 said:

Almost all national radio presenters come from local radio. 

They have to start somewhere but I’m guessing the best get picked to present on national radio and the other’s stay where they are !!!...

On 16/09/2022 at 09:28, HeHasRisen said:

Simon Morykin, whoever he is. On again now.

I only said to my partner the other day,it was a pleasure to listen to Simon Morikin.Toby bumbling his way through the show No wonder it takes 3 of the to present the show.Paulettes ok when she there and Becki Measures AAAAAHHHHHHH! does my head in.

I listen to Toby in a morning ONLY for the traffic updates.

his team are pretty sad..especially chelsie and the other lady she took over from,, they were always laughing hysterically at really crap jokes from Toby

from 10 am its a switch to radio 2 for the only DJ worth listening too. Ken bruce and pop master

bring on dinnner time and its no brain mr vine

then back to sheffield for howie whos guess the year thing is mildly entertaining.

I'm a Radio Sheffield presenter, (not really) "I was cleaning out the dust bag of the vacuum cleaner the other day & noticed that dust comes in different colours.  Phone in, text or email Radio Sheffield with your favourite colour of dust."

7 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I'm a Radio Sheffield presenter, (not really) "I was cleaning out the dust bag of the vacuum cleaner the other day & noticed that dust comes in different colours.  Phone in, text or email Radio Sheffield with your favourite colour of dust."

All the BBC local stations are like this tbh.

• Like 1

On 16/09/2022 at 01:02, Baron99 said:

Can't have been Becky Measures then. 

No...it was Toby twittering twaddle nonsense natter replaced by an audible, sensible voice.

36 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yes, I already said who it was.

That told em