BBC Radio Sheffield

Now then...Pressman.

What a monumental bore. He is moulded out of the "Smashie and Nicie" stereotype.

Today, he follows up a serious report about a shooting in Mexborough with his daily inane phone- in topic..." What's the food you can't resist?"

Insensitive, thick, boring? Yes, all of these, like the same old saddoes who stroke his ego every Sunday morning, on Clueless (cue switch to Radio Anything). I mean, today's clue, "Reverse a mark, and add part of a candle"? Derrrrrr.....

He lives in North Derbyshire, where bore holes are being drilled to test for fracking. Start with his gob.

Now then...Pressman.

What a monumental bore. He is moulded out of the "Smashie and Nicie" stereotype.

Today, he follows up a serious report about a shooting in Mexborough with his daily inane phone- in topic..." What's the food you can't resist?"

Insensitive, thick, boring? Yes, all of these, like the same old saddoes who stroke his ego every Sunday morning, on Clueless (cue switch to Radio Anything). I mean, today's clue, "Reverse a mark, and add part of a candle"? Derrrrrr.....

He lives in North Derbyshire, where bore holes are being drilled to test for fracking. Start with his gob.

Not A Fan Of Our Howie Then

Now then...Pressman.

Whats the play list? Let me guess, Chicago, Reo speedwagon, foreigner, Bartmen turner overdrive, America?

• 3 weeks later...

At about 8.50 it became intensely annoying, Toby Foster speaking in that ghastly Harry Enfield 70's dj rip off voice, to the absolutely fawning amusement of his co 'presenters'. For a comedian, he appears to fail to understand the importance of economy. I had to switch off.

Edited by beefface

So why is nobody ringing in?

Valentine's weekend? Do me a favour.

---------- Post added 12-02-2016 at 09:48 ----------

At about 8.50 it became intensely annoying, Toby Foster speaking in that ghastly Harry Enfield 70's dj rip off voice' to the absolutely fawning amusement of his co 'presenters'. For a comedian, he appears to fail to understand the importance of 'economy'. I had to switch off.

Agreed. His co-presenters are nothing more than sycophants.