Blades/owls overseas

How many pig matches you get to this season then Ally ?

As for me moving here, well i think BB hit the nail on the head and Chop has also seen first hand the lifestyle here,Chuff and a certain owl mate of mine who wrote a book about his days in the OCS can attest to the way better standard of living.

I was on 110 quid a week at Lavers, I now make that in 2 days.

If i feel like it I can drive to Niagara Falls in less than an hour and the Toronto Islands and beach are a short ferry boat ride away.

from my top floor apartment balcony i have a clear view of the CN Tower :o

Dont get me wrong i love Sheffield and I love Sheffield United but, as for moving back, theres more chance of this piggy takeover happening and them being in the Champions League in 5 years:hihi::hihi:

As for Williams comment about if he emigrated he wouldn´t step foot back in the UK, Why not ? I have family back in Sheffield and love to get back and see them , well thats what i tell them Its really to see United ;)

Thought you'd have been enjoying the delights of South America whilst you are on holiday there CB, rather than spending time mixing it on here!

If you're bored, you might be able to find one of Ronaldo's (and I don't mean Christiano's) night time haunts, when he's been on tour in la Paz.

For me, I think you define support as being the following three contributions from fan to club:

1. Time

2. Effort

3. Money

As the club relies primarily on its income from fans, then I would say that money is the most important factor in relation to support.

I agree, so for these reasons are you saying that he's not really a supporter?

i just re read what i put, completely put the wrong thing:loopy: if it was down to just wednesday or a much better life for my kids, then i would do it for the kids but not until my parents were no longer around, couldnt take the grand kids away. you can always have a holiday in the football season i suppose

For me, I think you define support as being the following three contributions from fan to club:

1. Time

2. Effort

3. Money

As the club relies primarily on its income from fans, then I would say that money is the most important factor in relation to support.

Well Frank, I have 3 United golf or tee shirts, 3 United coffee mugs, 1 United beer mug, 1 copy of United's biography (plus bought another one for my brother-in-law) and various lapel badges.

They were purchased for me by my wife when she visited Sheffield at different times.

Does this satisfy requirement #3 ?

Am I a fan or a supporter ? :hihi::hihi:

Well Frank, I have 3 United golf or tee shirts, 3 United coffee mugs, 1 United beer mug, 1 copy of United's biography (plus bought another one for my brother-in-law) and various lapel badges.

They were purchased for me by my wife when she visited Sheffield at different times.

Does this satisfy requirement #3 ?

Am I a fan or a supporter ? :hihi::hihi:

I think to be a true Blade you only really need one thing.

A total lobotomy. :hihi:

are you not the person who told someone today to stop making stupid post's and stay on the thread topic ?valid point was how you put it.

You forgot one other thing, Frank >>>

are you not the person who told someone today to stop making stupid post's and stay on the thread topic ?valid point was how you put it.

A sense of humour bypass, apparently:roll: