Have you ever swallowed anything whole?

me and my sister used to have competition sto do this with stawberry laces. i sware they used to reach my stomach before i pulled it out!!

Forgot about that, I did that the other week(by accident)felt right weird:gag:

its just the skin that doesnt diject, the middle bit is removed, so what youre seeing is lillte sweetcorn sacks off poo!!! tasty!

So, if you ate nowt but sweetcorn for a few days then your poo would just consist of little yellow pouches of poo?

I swallowed a barbie shoe when i was younger. A stiletto one. it hurt!

I swallow haribo sweets without chewing them just suck em for a bit instead, chewing haribo for too long makes my jaw hurt!

And as for the strawberry lace thing - i did that too.

I have swallowed whole :

A hexagonal metal washer

The plastic bit off the end of a blue biro

The gunpowder out of a small rocket when I sucked the end on the way home from the shop

A piece of chewing gum I found stuck to the underneath of a chair in the church hall

A marble

All under the age of 8. My mum used to go frantic and drag me off to the hospital, but all the solid things must have come out of their own accord. I gradually grew out of it I suppose.

Oh, btw, not swallowed whole, but I ate some poo when I was a baby.