Where to get GHD's (or similar) cheap?

I got my first pair from hairdressers, they ordered them for me. Cost £90, they were the first pair of medium ones. Then my 2nd pair, the ones that curl and that, I paid £130 for them from hairdressers again. Take a look at their website though.

Ah, thanks for that but I want way cheaper! Will have to be the similar ones I think. :)

My current pair are Kodo (?) and they heat up to 210º, much the same as GHD's but cheaper. I think they were only £60.

Anyone know of any good, cheap copies?

Online does tend to have them cheapest. I got mine from hqhair.com a couple of years ago for £70, and they came the next day, so great service from them. However, they've put the price up with the mk4s coming out, but have another site, their outlet store, where they are a little bit cheaper than the main store. Also, Tescos Direct apparently had them at £60 before Christmas, so they may get them at price again...

They are apparently made in the same factory in Korea, My daughter swears by them . There is a lady in Sheffield who imports them to the UK and sells them on. I've seen both the normal size and a narrow version. Will try and get you an address but I think she probably sells through ebay and I think today hairdressers in Hillsborough also sells them

I wanted some GHD's just before Christmas, especially a pink pair. After posting on SF I bought some FHI's. I did a google search and the reviews are great I would very highly reccomend them, they reach a temp of 230 degrees. I got them in pink with next day delivery (before 1pm) for 64.99 also came with heat mat, treatment, hairbrush and sectioning clips. :)

We Have got 3 pairs of SHE straightners from a barbers in sheffield, A pair each for the daughters & a pair for the wife. They agree they are the best pair of straightners they have had. Daughter has had hers 12 months and still work as new. They cost £39 a pair and are made in the same factory as GHD with the same parts. Apparently GHD don't own the patent the factory does! They are exactly the same, my daughter has checked with someone who has a pair of GHD.