Where to get GHD's (or similar) cheap?

• 2 months later...

Hello

I can get you a pair of SHE straighteners today if you're interested.

Pink normal size plates £54.99

Black slim plates £49.99

Black wide plates £59.99

They all come with a free heat mat, and heat protection spray for your hair.

Also complete with a full 12 warrenty from day of purchase.

SHE straighteners are exactly the same as GHD's apart from the name and more importantly the price.

P.M me for more details :)

I bought my hair straighteners after reading an article in a hair magazine in my regular salon whilst waiting for my colour to take!

It was basically a 'rating' on 'cheaper' straighteners........

Top of their chart were Tesco's own brand ceramic straightners - £10!

I don't shop at Tesco, so I asked my Mum to pick me up a pair, which she did, and I have got no complaints at all!

I've had them well over a year, still going strong, heat instantly, don't burn my hair, and for a tenner, I'm not complaining!

I only have wavy hair, not curly, so I don't know how they fare on very curly hair, but on mine, they are perfect! I'd kick myself for spending 90 quid when these do the job just as well!

I've got a couple of friends who sent their GHDs back when they eventually broke after ages, and they were replaced for free with the most up-to-date version. One of these people did it again when the replacement pair wore out! All it took was a friendly letter asking if they could be repaired or replaced. It makes the initial cost worthwhile if you never have to pay for a set again! :thumbsup:

I bought my hair straighteners after reading an article in a hair magazine in my regular salon whilst waiting for my colour to take!

It was basically a 'rating' on 'cheaper' straighteners........

Top of their chart were Tesco's own brand ceramic straightners - £10!

I don't shop at Tesco, so I asked my Mum to pick me up a pair, which she did, and I have got no complaints at all!

I've had them well over a year, still going strong, heat instantly, don't burn my hair, and for a tenner, I'm not complaining!

I only have wavy hair, not curly, so I don't know how they fare on very curly hair, but on mine, they are perfect! I'd kick myself for spending 90 quid when these do the job just as well!

I don't want to sound rude, but have you tried GHD's? Although a £10 pair may be adequate for your needs, I don't think anyone who has used GHD's would say that a £10 pair are anywhere near to being as good. They just don't heat to the same temperatures for a start.

It's good that you're happy with them though, you don't have to skint yourself! :) :) :)

• 9 months later...