TV Licensing - Surveillance Society

Do you agree with the tv license.  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the tv license.

• Yes
    • No

No. But the BBC has banned people from not purchasing its poor quality content.

* in your deranged opinion.

The majority of respondants to the various threads over the last few months think the BBC content they enjoy is of a very high standard.

If BBC TV Licensing have a list of 110 people in Huddersfield who have bought a black and white TV licence, why don't they know who they are?

If BBC TV Licensing don't have a list of people with Black and white TV licenses, how do they know there are 110 of them in Huddersfield?

When it comes to the BBC, nothing is as it seems. Beware this monster masquerading as 'Aunty'...

This thread almost reminds me of Family Guy, and Peter's obsession with a certain song.

I say almost, because nobody so far has shouted "NO DON'T" just before Interviewer's inevitable post... :hihi:

This thread almost reminds me of Family Guy, and Peter's obsession with a certain song.

Not the "Kevin Bacon was in Footloose - No he wasn't" sketch? :D

Threads merged - please note a poll posted by Tatman has now been added.

Cheers for that fella :)

Yeah, they've been doing this for ages now, you can't blame the shop, by law they have to fill out a form for every tv they selland send that to Tv licensing.I know what you're saying, it's a bit big brotherish especially when you didn't keep the telly.Don't take it personally though!

Thats okay but wheres the law that tells them to fill in another form when the TV is brought back?

You're legally obliged to give a name and address when buying a TV.

However, there is a loophole which states you don't have to give your name and address! Pay cash and give them the old "123 Fake Street"!

You're legally obliged to give a name and address when buying a TV.

However, there is a loophole which states you don't have to give your name and address! Pay cash and give them the old "123 Fake Street"!

It grinds my gears that we have to give them anything.

well apart from the money for the tv. Otherwise that wold be theft and would make me as bad as the bbc.

With all the repeats on the BEEB this Christmas, I suspect that an awful lot of people will simply say "BBC TV licence fee - NO MORE!". People need to heat their homes in this weather, not contribute to a wealthy parasite's lunch money (Mark Thompson, BBC Director General, whose expenses for lunches and dinners are £2,000 per week).

With all the repeats on the BEEB this Christmas, I suspect that an awful lot of people will simply say "BBC TV licence fee - NO MORE!"

Like it's the first year the BBC have shown repeats at Christmas........half of the channels that people subscribe to are nothing but repeats.

easy solution buy a 2nd hand tv cheaper and the nosey gitz dont have to know hahahahahahaha i hate em its a rip off