Clairvoyant named Sandy Sinclair

Does anyone know of a clairvoyant named Sandy Sinclair, not sure if she lives in Sheffield or Doncaster. If so, does anyone have a phone number for her please

standard answer- if shes any good she'll already be trying to contact you ! :-)

sorry i cant help tho.

I'm so very, very tempted to joke, and say "If she was any good as a clairvoyant, wouldn't she be 'told' you are trying to find her and be able to contact you herself?"

I know that people do find comfort in going to mediums, in the hope of contacting deceased loved-ones, but please do be careful, there are a lot of charlatans out there, who can con the unsuspecting out of lots of money in this endeavour.

I'm not saying this woman is untrustworthy, as I don't know her (or her skills) from Adam (pbuh) all I am saying is that you should exercise caution when going down a route like this.

hahaha, as I was composing, and posting my comments, ChrisT70 was saying exactly the same thing! lol lol lol

sorry, that just tickled me.

Your Mum is really upset that her death has caused you and your sisters to fall out. She says that she still wants you to have the jewellery because you were always her favourite and she did promise it to you. Trouble is, she never told any of this to your sisters and didn't leave a will, as you know. Get them round to see me and I will get in touch with Mum and she can tell them herself. My fees are very reasonable.

Does anyone know of a clairvoyant named Sandy Sinclair, not sure if she lives in Sheffield or Doncaster. If so, does anyone have a phone number for her please

Don't worry she'll know your looking for her:thumbsup::D

Gosh, i've never heard them silly jokes before! Silly people

You're the one who wants to pay good money to a woman who claims she can talk to dead people! Who's the silly one? :hihi:

Its only meant as light hearted banter, not meant to offend;)

Its only meant as light hearted banter, not meant to offend;)

Yeh I know but you get same silly comments all the time. I went to this lady a few years ago and she was unbelievable! The things she told me no-one could have known (and they would NOT have applied to everyone in general). I know people are very cynical but, hey, i earn my money so it's up to me what I spend it on :hihi: