Clairvoyant named Sandy Sinclair

chocki

Good point Danot.

I have always kept an open mind about such things, and although I enjoy everything mysterious and paranormal I DO try to view things with an open mind. I wish I knew more or could provide an explanation or proof of ghosts or UFO's etc but until such a time I will continue to keep an open mind. The whole clairvoyant thing is strange one. I approached it in a light hearted "what harm can it do" frame of mind and my first few experiences were straight out of a comedy sketch. But being fascinated by this, and being dragged along with friends has led me to continue looking. The guy I go to cannot be explained. It is true that I want to believe, but I do take a lot of convincing. I can only say to anyone who has doubts, or believes, or is un-decided, give him a go. If you can explain what he does...fantastic. But I bet you come away amazed!

Yeah, well its only my opinion. Everyone is free to believe what ever they choose. Like you I keep my mind open, I think everyone doe's to some extent.

I do not doubt there are fakes out there. I have been to two and laughed my dangly bits off at their inability to tell the time let alone my future. But the guy I see is totally different.

To walk in, sit down and him say immediately something which blows you away completely cannot be put down to reading body language. He has predicted some of the most bizarre situations and described them with pin point accuracy. I am not talking tall dark stranger rubbish or you know someone who has been ill. I am talking bizarre things that nobody could ever know. Honestly, go and see him and see for yourself. Sit there with the complete intention of not nodding, smiling, agreeing or anything just like I do and he will still astound you!

Does he predict you'll be back to pay him again?

Of course, people should keep an open mind - but not to the extent their brain falls out......

Couple of points I want to raise here;

Firstly, Chocki asked a fair question and doesn't need people to chastise her for wanting to see a clairvoyant.

Secondly, why is everybody talking about contacting the dead? Are you getting confused with a medium?

Chocki, I have never heard of this lady, but I can recommend a guy called Hayden in Sheffield. He is fantastic. I'll give you his number if you want......and for the rest of you....no he is not a fraudster or a fake. I cannot explain how he does it, if you don't believe it try for yourself???

Yes I'd be very interested. Can you PM me his number please.

I don't doubt there are people who have studied this and have reached conclusions that clairvoyants are outstanding in their ability to read body language, pick up on comments and reactions etc. But seriously, would people go to such extreme lengths of studying psychology, body language, mind reading and subliminal messages all in the great plan of becoming a fake clairvoyant? Surely if such outstandingly clever people exist they would be on TV such as Derren Brown or a Dr of psychology and not charging £20 for a tarot card reading?

I do not doubt there are fakes out there. I have been to two and laughed my dangly bits off at their inability to tell the time let alone my future. But the guy I see is totally different.

To walk in, sit down and him say immediately something which blows you away completely cannot be put down to reading body language. He has predicted some of the most bizarre situations and described them with pin point accuracy. I am not talking tall dark stranger rubbish or you know someone who has been ill. I am talking bizarre things that nobody could ever know. Honestly, go and see him and see for yourself. Sit there with the complete intention of not nodding, smiling, agreeing or anything just like I do and he will still astound you!

the ability to "read" people and the very subtle Non Verbal Communications is precisely how they make their money.

These people are laughing al the way to the bank.

I remember a study done, a few years ago, into this, where a very ambiguous, quite meaty statement, was given to the sitter, which contained "polar" statements, eg, "you are careful", "you are carefree" in different bits of the "reading", and the sitter only latched onto the bits they thought applied, and ignored the rest.

I'm getting a man, his name begins with a J... John? james?

(FGS most people in the west know a john or a james....!)

I seriously disagree with the people who come on here knocking clairvoyants and psychics - my experience of them has been all good I must say and would not have a word said against them ... I recently saw one in the Hyde Park working mens club and she was very good - putting me back in touch with my aunty margaret after all these years which helped me to find out where she had stashed some money in her house now keeping me in hair laquer and nail polish for the next few years :-)

I seriously disagree with the people who come on here knocking clairvoyants and psychics - my experience of them has been all good I must say and would not have a word said against them ... I recently saw one in the Hyde Park working mens club and she was very good - putting me back in touch with my aunty margaret after all these years which helped me to find out where she had stashed some money in her house now keeping me in hair laquer and nail polish for the next few years :-)

Do you think she could help me find all my missing odd socks??:hihi:

• 4 weeks later...
Hya

Sandy Sinclair is at Hyde Park in Doncaster, I do not have a number for her though. I know someone that has been to her recently.

Any chance you could get a number for me off the person you know please?