Clairvoyant named Sandy Sinclair

chocki

A link for Hayden.http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl=en&source=hp&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=HAYDEN+CLAIRVOYANT+SHEFFIELD&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=HAYDEN+CLAIRVOYANT&hnear=SHEFFIELD&cid=75223922218148856

Does anyone know if the Firth Park Spooks group is still running on monday nights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there

I saw Sandy Sinclair for a reading about 12 years ago and can honestly say that if you have any doubts about spiritualism or mediumship that she is the woman to see...

Rockspie / Chockie = Would you be able to send me Sandy's number as I would really like to see her again and have been trying to get her number for the past couple of years! I'd be very grateful if you could help me out! Thanks in advance - Andy

• 1 month later...

Hello! Just joined the forum as I've also been trying to get in touch with Sandy, she's a friend of mine and the last time that I saw her she was living in Hexthorpe about 7 years ago. Started off going to see her for an initial reading, and I was then asked to go along to her weekly energy meetings, which I did with much curiosity. Sandy Sinclair is one of the best clairvoyants that I've ever seen. Some people travelled from as far as Hull to be a part of the energy group. One night, she actually asked me and a few others to stay behind, and we had a table tilting session. I would have never have believed it if I hadn't been there to witness it with my own eyes. It was one of those surreal moments in my life seeing that table floating upto the ceiling all by itself. If anyone has a contact number I'd really appreciate it, been looking for her for a few years now but no luck. Would love to see her again! Many thanks : )