Cocoa - The most gorgeous chocolate shop ever!!

I have to give cocoa two thumbs up after my visit today - and thats only because I don't have any more thumbs available at the moment! The chocolates are amazing, the tea and and hot chocolate wonderful, the decor sumptuously bohemian (I can't wait for the budoir to open - I'm hoping for something slightly exotic and decadent :) ) and the staff utterly lovely, welcoming and friendly. In short a real independent, individual and fabulous little gem that will hopefully get the support it deserves :)

ALSO >>

My wife "KINDLY" :rant: informs me that THE BEST chocolate experience is at >>

Slatteries in Manchester ! :hihi:

They even do courses for CHOCOHOLICS !! :hihi::love::hihi::love::hihi:

WOW when can I GO !!!

http://www.slattery.co.uk

My wifes Husband !!

LOL! My sister in law would move up to Manchester from London if she knew this, she's almost as devoutly Chocoholic as she is Catholic.

I have to give cocoa two thumbs up after my visit today - and thats only because I don't have any more thumbs available at the moment! The chocolates are amazing, the tea and and hot chocolate wonderful, the decor sumptuously bohemian (I can't wait for the budoir to open - I'm hoping for something slightly exotic and decadent :) ) and the staff utterly lovely, welcoming and friendly. In short a real independent, individual and fabulous little gem that will hopefully get the support it deserves :)

I think I have a friend who's birthday deserves one of these tasting sessions!

I would love to go there...only it's not much fun going on your own....would love to try the teashop :)

I've heard great things about this place! Must try it. I wonder if the cocoa girls know of any Johnny depp lookalikes that frequent the place? :)

The girls really have done a fabulous job with the Cocoa lounge, and the 'events' (book club, knitting club etc) are really taking off. I am delighted that they are selling our cakes now, they look right at home nestled amongst their decadent treats!!

I urge those of you who havent been yet to pop in and say hi to the girls, you will be back, I promise!!

I keep meaning to visit as I've heard good things about this place before. Is it ok to take kids in the tea room?

I'm sure the cocoa girls will answer themselves but I've seen kids in the tea room when I've been in (faces absolutely covered in chocolate and loving it ;))

I think they are having a new site built so keep an eye out for that, it sounds fantastic!!

Kids have been in there when I have been in, I cant imagine the girls turning anyone away, they're so friendly and welcoming. Go eat chocolate!!

(and cakes!) :)

Got to say I prefer the chocolate shop at Silverhill. Better priced and better chocolates!