Cocoa - The most gorgeous chocolate shop ever!!

carolineww

• 2 weeks later...
Just been here for the first time and it aint gonna be the last - can vouch for Fancies cakes now too! Have yourself a cupcake and a speciality tea - lovely - i had blackforest gateau tea!

Glad you enjoyed your cake! :)

Yep, they sell little tubs of ice cream - the dark chocolate and chilli is my favourite.

As someone else mentioned they also do special evenings like chocolate tasting parties, knit club and book club. The book club has just started and I go, what better than a literary based natter over a yummy hot chocolate.

It is lovely to see one off shops thriving and the girls who run it really deserve success :)

Yep, they sell little tubs of ice cream - the dark chocolate and chilli is my favourite.

As someone else mentioned they also do special evenings like chocolate tasting parties, knit club and book club. The book club has just started and I go, what better than a literary based natter over a yummy hot chocolate.

It is lovely to see one off shops thriving and the girls who run it really deserve success :)

I've been peeking in the window on my way past for ages but not made it in yet - the idea of chocolate & chilli ice cream has completely sold it to me though!

I think the book club sounds great as well, don't think I'll be able to read the first book in time for the next one but hopefully in future...