Cocoa - The most gorgeous chocolate shop ever!!

carolineww

Well, thanks to all your the recommendations I tried Cocoa for the first time today...and I loved it!

Unfortunately I cannot eat normal chocs due to my silly body and its naff allergies, but they sold dairy free chocs too-yay! I ate half a box of vegan truffles this evening and I now feel...a little sick. But happy!

I bought a big box of choccies for a birthday present though, and we tried the little tea room at the back - which was divine.

I loved this place, the atmosphere was lovely and I will definitely be back to enjoy a cuppa in the tea room and buy some stocking fillers for xmas pressies.

• 5 months later...
Hi the book club sounds really good fun although i work shifts so may not be able to make every one does this matter??? I was also wondering if the shop sells rose and violet creams my mum loves these to bits but i can not find them anywhere

You can buy Rose and Violet creams from here http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk - They have a shop in Nottingham, Leeds and Manchester too, and their chocolate makes all others fade into insignificance :love:

You can also buy them from John Lewis - top floor - but I don't always like the chocolate that surrounds their traditional sweets... Prestat doesn't do for me what it obviously does for the queen!

Has Cocoa got better then? Went in a few times when it first opened, but they didn't have much on offer that grabbed me? Nothing I couldn't buy elsewhere better anyways??? If it's better than a couple of years ago, may give it another bash :thumbsup:

It has different ownership from when it first opened - the cocoa girls are lovely! The team room at the back is lovely and lots of the chocolate is pretty unusual or at least stuff you can't get in many places in Sheffield...