Help! Dress code at work - short skirts

treu. but i've had to put up witht he fat legs for 14 months now, and to be honest she's past her sell by date hehe

So I suppose if she was young, slim and attractive you wouldn't complain.

Is it really about you finding it inappropriate?

More like you not finding it nice enough!

Seems to me if its bothering you that much then you've got to either speak to her directly (but she'll probably tell you to MYOB), or have a word with line manager, ask if there's a code of dress policy and if there is ask if its possible to remind people of it.

If there isn't ask if one could be written. However, at the end of the day its the bosses who've got to put the policy into action and they're the ones that have got to police it. Are they the kind of employers who would prefer not to have confrontation? If so, you're on a losing battle.

Well this thread has made me giggle. (though I've now missed first 10 mins of me film:()

i think i would have been forever picking my pen up i,d have spent more time under the desk admiring the view :love:

:hihi:

Actually, forget it. Nvr mind.

:hihi::hihi: Only you could've written those 4 words and made it look incredibly funny.:hihi:

i used to work in a call centre and it was against the office policy for women to wear short skirts.

i now work in an office and a women wears a very very short skirt!! at 1st it was ok, but now i see everything on show. from pants to celulite. how can i complain without being caught out!!

Tell the manager about it:thumbsup:

I wasn't pleased with a women in meadowhall with her breast out feeding her child.

Now i know the child might need feeding but i was offended at the sight of her breast on show.

Archived