Depression what do you think?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Depression what do you think?

• Depression is serious.
    • Depression is stupid.
    • I dont know what depression is.
    • I dont want to comment.
    • I am depressed

Depression what do you think? i am not going to tell you why I am asking this i just want to know what you think about depression and people that are depressed please comment. Whats Your View's

If you suffer depression Contact your GP for the best help.

Depression can be serious if left untreated but you can push through it though a cycle can develop and you have to learn to recognise your 'triggers' in order to keep it away.

I agree becoming self aware is the key to keeping it at bay but some people have a chemical imbalance and therefore need practical help to alleviate the symptoms.

Depression can be serious if left untreated but you can push through it though a cycle can develop and you have to learn to recognise your 'triggers' in order to keep it away.

Completely agree with you Discovery. I think its probably a lifelong battle. Its hard for people who have never suffered from it to understand how disabilitating it is. If you've broken your leg people can see what's wrong with you but mental health problems are hidden inside the sufferer and it seems a very lonely battle.

Depression is sneaky, it creeps up on you when you dont expect it, and if you dont recognise what the problem is - it only gets worse. Talking to people is always good.

so thats why im here then to stop people jumping of tall buildings lol

its real and you never know if you have it or not

Archived