Super Tram - Where would you want it to go?

offtopic but your font is stupidly annoying, new toy or something?

yeh it is a new toy

Would like to see it go out to firth park or northern general this side of sheffield and carry the herdings dpur onto meadowhead. My mate is a tram conductor and he says the herdings to meadowhead would be a good extension. But no new extensions will ever happen as government, council and stagecoaxh wont put money into it. Stocksbridge wont get an extension as it now has the tram link bus service mon to sat

Where would you like to see the Supertram go in the future?

All South Yorkshire (like it was supposed to).

It can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. It only serves a privileged few, what a waste of money!

Has anyone thought about doing it ala Elevated Rail? Is it Chicago that has it or somewhere?

It'd keep the roads clear.

It can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. It only serves a privileged few, we'd have been better off with trolley buses.

The term trolley bus has huge negative vibes for most people. Would you really want to travel somewhere in a trolley? No thank you. I'll stick to my comfortable, homely 4x4.

The term trolley bus has huge negative vibes for most people. Would you really want to travel somewhere in a trolley? No thank you. I'll stick to my comfortable, homely 4x4.

Too young to remember them I expect :confused:

Sorry if this topic has already been started, but I just couldn't face looking at a few hundred search results.

Where would you like to see the Supertram go in the future?

to the scrap yard

All South Yorkshire (like it was supposed to).

I went to a meeting when I lived in Rotherham about the proposals to run the tram through Waverley to Hellaby - there was uproar. No way did they want it, there was a huge 'NO' campaign against it, the mood of the meeting wasn't pleasant. Not the most forward thinking place, Rotherham :hihi:

Too young to remember them I expect :confused:

'Fraid so:thumbsup: As I understand it, it's still a bus (albeit powered by overhead lines) with all the other problems that you associate with that mode of transport.

I'd like the tram to go to the Bahamas.

Has anyone thought about doing it ala Elevated Rail? Is it Chicago that has it or somewhere?

It'd keep the roads clear.

There used to be plans for a monorail in Sheffield. It would have gone up fargate attached to the buildings :hihi: