Super Tram - Where would you want it to go?

*ωιℓℓ ηєνєя нαρρєη тнσ

offtopic but your font is stupidly annoying, new toy or something?

i would like the supertram to go from my house to work

If they got rid of the stupid metal rails they run on and their reliance on electricity from overhread cables and put some nice soft rubber tyres on each corner, they could go anywhere!

And they wouldn't be called trams they'd be called trolley buses!!!!!! :loopy:

it would have been nice if it went up to Meadowhead.

Firth Park. Where they used to go last time there were trams in Sheffield. Be Nice If I could catch the Tram at Hinde Common Wood and get to the train station!:)

i would like the supertram to go from my house to work

I was lucky that it did go from the bottom of my road to just outside my work. Unfortunatly the 30 - 60 min detour (depending on traffic) through the centre of sheffield annoyed the crap out of me so I caved in and bought a car.

If I were back in Sheffield I'd like a tram to go up chesterfield road to woodseats and also up london raod to beachief

It would be handy to have it going to the Northern General. There are always people who need to go up there and never have a clue which bus to get. At least if there was a tram they'd know to just to to the City Centre and jump on the Northern General tram

Dronfield- Lowedges/ Meadowhead Greenhill Millhouses abbeydale rd Heeley and connect with exsisting system at Granville College Area.

When you just want to get away from sheffield for the day just get on the tram it wud be great instead of having to take the car and get sevral trains to get there, also you could have a drink cos u dont have to drive ha ha ha

Perhaps if trams made use of the Woodburn Jn - Broughton Lane Jn - Rotherham Ctl Jn - Aldewarke Jn section of track, a route that is parallel to the supertram route (linking the two up here cannot be that expensive). I have reason to believe that Northern Rail have been looking at the new regio citadis tram-trains in Germany.

Dronfield- Lowedges/ Meadowhead Greenhill Millhouses abbeydale rd Heeley and connect with exsisting system at Granville College Area.

Incorporating the existing park+ride facilities at Tesco Abbeydale. Sounds like a plan.

It would be handy to have it going to the Northern General. There are always people who need to go up there and never have a clue which bus to get. At least if there was a tram they'd know to just to to the City Centre and jump on the Northern General tram

Yes,both the Northern and the Hallamshire should be considered. Two areas which have parking problems ,and would be a great help to the aged and the handicapped.

I would love it to go to Sheffield Lane Top.