Anyone Coming To Coalville On Their Hols?

Many moons ago I went to a nightclub in Coalville on a university trip (can't for the life of me remember what it was called). I thought the bus driver was havin a laugh as he drove us through the little country lanes for what seemed like hours... It was like visiting the twilight zone.

Sign me up for 2 weeks.

Why didn't he just take the M1 and get off at junction 22? It's only a couple of miles from Junction 22.

Coalville's about 5-10 miles from my current location.

Oh, the club would have been the Emporium, by the way. For some reason it's considered one of the best nightclubs in the country.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: You're creasing me up again Jabber! I've put your name on my list for thowing a wet, soggy, out-of-date custard pie at you, shoud we ever meet in real life! :hihi: :hihi:

My other half.

Trust me on this :D

they designed the pig men on you

they designed the pig men on you

I FORBADE you from going near to the comp!

I just found this :D

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: You're creasing me up again Jabber! I've put your name on my list for thowing a wet, soggy, out-of-date custard pie at you, shoud we ever meet in real life! :hihi: :hihi:

You know Ill only catch it in my teeth and swallow it whole :D

I was in Coalville just over a week ago for the last Tara's Secret gig at the Vic. Great biker venue....in the middle of nowhere!

I was in Coalville just over a week ago for the last Tara's Secret gig at the Vic. Great biker venue....in the middle of nowhere!

The Vic! Ive been there more than a few times!

What happened to Snibston Pit Discovery Park??? has it closed? Otherwise you shoud really list it as a Coalville attraction. Along with Dunelms and the catalogue outlet shop. :)

For various reaons to do with the eerie lost-im-time atmosphere, a visit to Aberystwyth always brings Coalville to mind. If that is the kind of thing you like, Coalville is a LOT easier to get to (and who needs to sea the see, anyway ...)

Snibby is still going strong! The ponds there are going to be haunted by me over the summer too.

Dunelms is still there but I never go in for some reason, Ill have to have a squiz in there next time Im in town.

I once went to Passion at the emporium in coalville.