Anyone Coming To Coalville On Their Hols?

I just HAD to join in, didnt I...?

We`re a brisk 98 miles stroll from the beach, we have sky, sun, and small things that say "Eek" when you stomp on `em!

We have a zoo, ... well ok, its the local market, but the locals are VERY inbred so you get the added attraction of a zoo/Freakshow at the same time, and all for free!

Twice each week you can get to see me galloping up Bardon hill in search of unwary sheep and if youre REALLY fortunate, you can see the farmer taking pot shots at me with his 12 bore.

now that sounds fab, where do i sign?

having a farmer shooting at me, shagging sheep and stomping on small critters sounds an excellent way to spend a holiday

now that sounds fab, where do i sign?

having a farmer shooting at me, shagging sheep and stomping on small critters sounds an excellent way to spend a holiday

You make it sound even more attractive than it actually is!

Im trying to load some film of the area to post here, but the comp keeps yelling "Oh no not that crap again" and rebooting.

well take your floppy out of the slot and try again

oh wait, i think weve got back to sheep again

by the way most of the locals round here are inbred too :D

i think they all have a banjo or 2 hidden away

Many moons ago I went to a nightclub in Coalville on a university trip (can't for the life of me remember what it was called). I thought the bus driver was havin a laugh as he drove us through the little country lanes for what seemed like hours... It was like visiting the twilight zone.

Sign me up for 2 weeks.

It Is like the twilight zone here, and its got worse since I moved here strangely enough.

Co incidence...?

The club is probably called The Engine, thats the only one I know here, I went into another one but I was so drunk I cant remember its name.

I'm sure the one I went to had a bed in it...honestly!

That's when I wondered if everything was real or if i'd been given absynth instead of vodka. Strangely enough I can't remember how I got home that night??

Dododododooo *theme from twilight zone*

Twin peaks has nothing on us!

We only have the one peak and the log lady carries a REAL log around with her. One of my logs, one I passed after eating too much fibre.

I'm sure the one I went to had a bed in it...honestly!

That's when I wondered if everything was real or if i'd been given absynth instead of vodka. Strangely enough I can't remember how I got home that night??

Dododododooo *theme from twilight zone*

THIS bed...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMXjjHFz__A

Come to think of it there was a room with long red curtains in the club, with a midget bloke who was speaking backwards...(or was that just leicestershire accent?)

Look I never claimed to be lanky, but Dwarf...? Im just petite!

LLLLLLLets rock!

heh