LIVERPOOL v AC MILAN

They didn't give us the cup we won it.

Can't you lot see that Liverpool will not just lie down and be beat (as Man U were).

In Europe we carry on proving game after game that we are so so hard to beat and also that we carry enough talent/firepower to actually score to win the games. Still though, people continue to right us off. Oh well, i suppose it doesn't matter what any of us think, as it's the teams that will do the talking.

I'm just so happy we have got to the final to have a chance of winning it, unlike some teams ;)

You fluked it mate :D

You came back through an inspired performance by Stevie G and then you won on pens... flukesy!

Your not hard to beat though - thats your problem, you've found out that this season when we beat you twice even though we played crap at Anfield we still beat you.

The firepower you talk about - I like Dirk Kuyt by the way, I think that was a good piece of business by Rafa, but you say firepower like you have the worlds best attackers at your disposal :D

You've got Peter Crouch mate - he is no Maradona you know hehehe

Yep you've got to the final again - very true, but my money is on Milan this year.

You came back through an inspired performance by Stevie G and then you won on pens... flukesy!.

Yes, an inspired performance by S Gerrard. Was his performance a fluke ? If ours was a fluke then i'm afraid your success in 99 will also have to be deemed a fluke my friend.

Your not hard to beat though - thats your problem, you've found out that this season when we beat you twice even though we played crap at Anfield we still beat you..

Ok, read the above post where you refered to a fluke. Same applies here.

The firepower you talk about - I like Dirk Kuyt by the way, I think that was a good piece of business by Rafa, but you say firepower like you have the worlds best attackers at your disposal :D

You've got Peter Crouch mate - he is no Maradona you know hehehe.

Where did i state that we had the worlds best attackers? Maybe in the summer our attack will be considerably strengthened, but at the moment it is far from the world's best. I simply meant we had the attackers at our disposal capable of getting us a winning goal.

Crouch incidently, has a very good scoring record both for Liverpool and for England.

Yep you've got to the final again - very true, but my money is on Milan this year.

Yep and you lot haven't!!

Whoever wins the final will be very worthy winners, with both having had to come through some considerably difficult ties to be where they are. Manchester United failed in their very first difficult tie, which was against as you know, AC Milan.

flukesy!

Two goals in the last three minutes of a European Cup Final in which you were battered - thats flukesy.

5 European Cups versus 2.Thats class.

Funny how the harder you work the luckier/flukesy you get. Liverpool is about passion, hard work, commitment with the backing of 100% of the crowd not a bunch of "prawn sandwich " eating onlookers.

The only Man Utd player who could hold his head up after Wednesday night was Paul Scholes who has the same character and grit as Steve Gerrard and Jamie Carrager.

flukesy!

Two goals in the last three minutes of a European Cup Final in which you were battered - thats flukesy.

5 European Cups versus 2.Thats class.

Funny how the harder you work the luckier/flukesy you get. Liverpool is about passion, hard work, commitment with the backing of 100% of the crowd not a bunch of "prawn sandwich " eating onlookers.

The only Man Utd player who could hold his head up after Wednesday night was Paul Scholes who has the same character and grit as Steve Gerrard and Jamie Carrager.

WoW Atleast someone else agrees with me that everything we have ever won wasn't luck, as many do on here :huh::hihi:

What's happened to Sissoko, btw? Liverpool are going to need more than just Mascherano to get a grip on Kaka and Seedorf.

Sissoko had a few poor games in terms of giving away posetion!

Against Chelsea Liverpool played Mascherano and Gerrard in the middle with Alonso coming on as sub.

How about Mascherano marking Kaka and Seedorf having to track back to mark Gerrard?

But that would leave Guttuso, so maybe playing Sissoko aswell in a three man central midfield would work?

Here's how i see it maybe working;

Mascherano sticks to Kaka like glue (if that's possible)

Sissoko tracks Guttuso, disrupting and hassling him throughout the game.

That leaves gerrard to feed the wide men, who in turn feeds the lone striker (kuyt/Crouch)

This way, we pack the midfield (snuffing out Kaka), leaves Gerrard to roam free causing whatever havoc he can, and it also gives us wide options to throw crosses over to the frontman.

My Team would be;

Reine

Finnan Carragher Agger Arbeloa

Pennant Mascherano Sissoko/Alonso Riise

Gerrard

Crouch/Kuyt

Thought's ???

Should be a good game, I just hope Gerrard does not get injured. Talk about a one man team

Hi Sheep how are you?

I see your coming back with the old stories again.

Ok, tell me how you make out that we beat Barcelona and Chelsea over two legs and it was all down to Gerrard.

Every team has a star mate;

Man U - Ronaldo (where would Man U have finished without his goals and assists this season)

Chelsea - Drogba (where would Chelsea be without his goals this season)

Liverpool - Gerrard (not scored that many, not got a massive amount of assists)

How is Liverpool a one man team ?