LIVERPOOL v AC MILAN

You only have to see how Liverpool play and also the results when he does not play. Take Gerrard out and Liverpool are an average team at best.

You only have to look at your post's to see that you are a jibbering twit !

He has hardly missed a game this season, only to be rested in matches with no relivence where half the team were also rested.

Tell me, where would Man U have finished without the influence of Ronaldo? or Chelsea without Drogba?

Every team has a star player Daft Lad!

You only have to look at your post's to see that you are a jibbering twit !

He has hardly missed a game this season, only to be rested in matches with no relivence where half the team were also rested.

Tell me, where would Man U have finished without the influence of Ronaldo? or Chelsea without Drogba?

Every team has a star player Daft Lad!

I dont mean just this seaon, take a look through the results if you can read and see how bad Liverpool are without Gerrard. Would also disagreethat Chelseas most important player is Drogba and their are other players at Man United have as much influence at Old Trafford where as Liverpool dont.

Having said that the 3 people you mention do have something in common, all being expert divers

I dont mean just this seaon, take a look through the results if you can read and see how bad Liverpool are without Gerrard.

Go on then Daft Lad, show me the stats. I think you will find there is not alot of difference, which means you are guessing to back up your point. It's obvious you have no general opinions anyway as for the last week or so it is all you have said.

Would also disagreethat Chelseas most important player is Drogba

Who has been more influencial than him? Even the most die hard Chelsea fan would agree he has been immense this year, hence why he was voted second best player of the year!

their are other players at Man United have as much influence at Old Trafford where as Liverpool dont.

This is so funny how much of a numpty you really are.

Go on then Daft Lad. Who has been just as influencial as the Player Of The Year

Having said that the 3 people you mention do have something in common, all being expert divers

And all being world class players, something you will never see having to watch Sheff Utd all season long.

Go on then Daft Lad, show me the stats. I think you will find there is not alot of difference, which means you are guessing to back up your point. It's obvious you have no general opinions anyway as for the last week or so it is all you have said.

Who has been more influencial than him? Even the most die hard Chelsea fan would agree he has been immense this year, hence why he was voted second best player of the year!

This is so funny how much of a numpty you really are.

Go on then Daft Lad. Who has been just as influencial as the Player Of The Year

And all being world class players, something you will never see having to watch Sheff Utd all season long.

Chelseas most important player is Lampard for me.

Can you also tell me how many times you have actually been to watch Liverpool this season