LIVERPOOL v AC MILAN

Over the two legs I saw plenty wrong with Man U, but didn't see anything special about Milan.

Question is will the Liverpool wide men be able to pin back the Milan SB's? If they do then I can only see one outcome and thats a 'Pool win.

Won't be pretty though.

Plus if liverpool do win, they in all honesty can't claim to be the best in Europe, whereas Milan probably could.

I may be wrong on this but if my memory serves me correct, are Milan not even the best in Italy at the moment.

Mate, it's a tournament. The very best in Europe do not win it every year.

I may be wrong on this but if my memory serves me correct, are Milan not even the best in Italy at the moment.

Milan are currently 2 points behind Roma (10 including the deduction they got for bribing refs).

They are another 18 or so points behind Inter.

There isn't really a best team in Europe at the moment as the top 10 or so can all beat each over on their day.

2-0 Milan.. I dont see it going to penalties again this time round as Milan are out for a bit of revenge methinks.

As said last night - the thinking in Milan is that - they gave you the cup last time round.. that wont be happening again.

We only got into the game last time round when the kaiser marked Kaka out of the game - I guess it will be up to Mascherano this time round. Gattuso will be all over Gerrard like a cheap suit.

Last night Milan looked unstoppable - but we won't give them as much space as the mancs did. That said however, they won't underestimate us this time. Will be much, much harder to get a result this time round.

so, 4-0 to 'pool :-)

2-0 Milan.. I dont see it going to penalties again this time round as Milan are out for a bit of revenge methinks.

As said last night - the thinking in Milan is that - they gave you the cup last time round.. that wont be happening again.

They didn't give us the cup we won it.

Can't you lot see that Liverpool will not just lie down and be beat (as Man U were).

In Europe we carry on proving game after game that we are so so hard to beat and also that we carry enough talent/firepower to actually score to win the games. Still though, people continue to right us off. Oh well, i suppose it doesn't matter what any of us think, as it's the teams that will do the talking.

I'm just so happy we have got to the final to have a chance of winning it, unlike some teams ;)

Fair comment but I think Milan would have a claim to the title, that's all.