Giant new Tesco on Spital Hill / Saville Street.

It will be great to see the hundreds of jobs Tesco will create, for a short while anyway. The government incentives will be cashed in so they employ loads of people and then start to turn the screws until a handful remain. You will be subject to a disciplinary system so severe that people will be jumping like lemmings out of there. The USDAW union it runs doesn't say anything and is completely boneless.

I am going to vote with my feet and not go there at all. I invite everyone to do the same thing on the morning of its opening day. None of the profits made here will be seen in Sheffield with the parched council swallowing up the rates and rent. It will be a bad time for small city businesses that rely on the Sheffield peoples custom with many more losing their jobs that the supermarket will ever create.

But you do get combine harvesters belching fumes out in a field, and sheep/cow/horse droppings.

Don't think you'll find those tramping round fields growing produce,grazing pastures i would say.But think it's down to the individual where they shop.