How concerned are you about DiHydrogen MONOXIDE?

have eaten in some very rough parts of this planet and not always been sure of the food i've been eating, so probebly have already at some stage.

now i suggest you get off to school before your late for class.

Just talking at your level of intellect. ;)

There were recently rumours in Barnsley that the council were thinking of adding this stuff to the water supply. If this is true, I'm disgusted!

I've got a container of the stuff on my desk right now.

It's safely sealed at the moment but I'm prepared to use it unless my demands are met.

My demands are:

A can of diet coke

You have twenty minutes to comply. :evil:

It must be true Ive just read a piece about it in the Guardian by Elle Ninio and Sue Namie

How many times do we have to roll this old chesnut out? Is it still funny or does it just depend on peoples ignorance for effect?

Depending on what chatrooms and forums you frequent, practically each week.

No, it's not funny anymore :rolleyes: and anyway, soon it'll soon include fluoride (another toxic chemical).... :help:

Yes, it does depend on dipsticks to make it funny. :hihi:

I thought it was funny - but partly laughing at myself cos it took half the thread for me to get it!!!

The City of Brisbane in Australia is bringing in powerful legislation, called Level 5 Restrictions, to control the use of DHMO. These include severe penalties for those addicted to spraying it on their gardens.

And our weather controllers have turned back a large shipment which was expected to land on our coast - Odette has been forced back to sea.

Just talking at your level of intellect. ;)

as usual,some-one talking about something they know nowt about, have never had an intellect, had a ford mondeao once,oh and a golf gti,even had a mini at one time.

but no never hadf an intellect,always found those to be a bit wet :D

Depending on what chatrooms and forums you frequent, practically each week.

No, it's not funny anymore :rolleyes: and anyway, soon it'll soon include fluoride (another toxic chemical).... :help:

Yes, it does depend on dipsticks to make it funny. :hihi:

oh lighten up, theres no harm, in having a joke,far too many on sf,take themselves and the threads far too seriously. to start calling people "dipsticks" proves the point

oh and before any one chims in ,i too am guilty as charged at times

as usual,some-one talking about something they know nowt about, have never had an intellect, had a ford mondeao once,oh and a golf gti,even had a mini at one time.

sorry, what? ford mondeos?:confused:

What the hell are you on about?!?!?!

Either this guy is having a clever joke on us ("wet", that has some relevance) or more possible he's a monkey randomly typing on a keyboard.

What the hell are you on about?!?!?!

Either this guy is having a clever joke on us ("wet", that has some relevance) or more possible he's a monkey randomly typing on a keyboard.

when in rome do as the romans do, maybe your the joke,or just a figment of a white mouses imagination, or more likely the victim of a failed labotomy