Favourite Sweets When You Were A kid

Ooooh, let me see. For my 10p mix I'd definately have had some white mice in there with some gummy bears and cola bottles. Not forgetting a drum stick too and maybe a couple of strawberry bootlaces :P

And a chocolate log?

Lions Fruit Salads Mmmmmm. Can still get lots of the old sweeties from a market stall at the bottom of the Moor. Or Granellis on Broad Street off Park Square roundabout :thumbsup:

the one with sherbert and liquorice stick.also sugar in a bag and rhubarb.

And a chocolate log?

Lions Fruit Salads Mmmmmm. Can still get lots of the old sweeties from a market stall at the bottom of the Moor. Or Granellis on Broad Street off Park Square roundabout :thumbsup:

My Uncle used to give me loads of Worthers when a was a kid.:suspect::suspect::suspect::D

Carramac's oh yeah..Still like them but like all sweets these days they seem smaller.

Caramac for def :lol: It was just soooo scrummy

LOL, shows we're all working class folks, I loved caramac but only because it was half the price of real chocolate! :lol:

A bag of sherbet or crysalis and dip a liquerice stick innit.slurp slurp.

Crystal Peaks has a sweet shop now in the market, Mrs W bought me some the other day. They dont taste quite like I remembered and Im only in my

30's, but still very nice :thumbsup:

I used to love Tooty Fruitys but they seems to have gone forever.

Didnt they do Tooty Minties :hihi: I can remember the white and green mint ones but dont remember the name.

Not seen them AJ, but Mrs W just bought me some Cherry Lips, and Tom Thumb drops, I expect she will want a reward now :D

spangles n love hearts

use to work in a sweet factory making lemon sherbets strawberry sherbets, cola cubes pinapple chunks, choc limes liq n blackcurrent

rhubarb n custard, traffic light lollies, palmaviolets n swizzles n those swizzle lollies. aw memories

fizzy blue bottles and popping candy

LOL, shows we're all working class folks, I loved caramac but only because it was half the price of real chocolate! :lol:

It's dearer than chocolate now! Do you remember broken caramac biscuits from the market? What used to happen to all the unbroken caramac biscuits?I've never seen any!

MMMMMMMMMMmmmm Sherbet fountains! I still have one now and again!

............and swizzels lollies - I bought a bag full of those last week and chomped through the lot!

I absolutely love liquorice allsorts as well!

hundreds and thousands were amazing dont really see them about any more might have to go on the hunt for them