Who's Happy?

Originally posted by bonny

Hmmmm Lifecoachforyou say most people are unhappy. Could this be because it suits their purpose????

Absolutely-dootley!

Or however you spell a Ned Flanderism!

Seriously, the probability of a Life Coach group saying that we're all happy campers is like intelligent turkeys concluding that Christmas is a great idea!

I've worked with a couple of Life Coaches and they make their money out of people who perceive that their life is unhappy, out of control or in a rut.

Happiness was once described as the difference between your aspirations and what you have - I've grown happier over the years. My aspirations and hopes still outstrip where I am in life, but the challenge in my life is to get those hopes and aspirations fulfilled!

Joe

I don't think i'm unhappy, i just feel i've got something missing from my life right now.

Chris.

I would venture that happiness is a paroxysm, not a state (someone else, I forget who, said that).

I am content. I experience happiness every day, without question, but that is because I allow myself to do so.

Likewise, every day I am also colossally sad.

if you need cheering up, have a look at http://www.humandescent.com made me laugh at least.

Originally posted by bonny

Hmmmm Lifecoachforyou say most people are unhappy. Could this be because it suits their purpose????

Yep that was my first thought too bonny ... they have something to sell you.

Real happiness ALWAYS comes from inside of a person ... no matter how much the companies try and convince you that their product / service will bring you the happiness you want ... it never will ... things will never make you happy.

I am happy :-)

Happiness runs in a circular motion,

Thought is like a little boat upon the sea.

Everybody is a part of everything anyway,

You can have everything if you let yourself be.

I'm Happy:clap:

BUT I did have a ten year period ('83-'93) when I was not :(

Being happy is different thing's 4 diff people.

Im not truely but try my best.

I'm happy more than I'm unhappy. At a ratio of about 10,000,000 : 1.:rolleyes:

I'm happy!! even when i'm pi**ed off i try to make light of things..

i have a dull bad paying job, i probably failed my exams, i stay indoors and dont see any of my friends ever, but i am still happy. i like being in a bad mood for a start, because i think its funny when im unnesceseraly nasty to people and take pleasure in irratating people or upsetting them lol

im very happy

YEAH iam happy.

I love my life at the moment, i was pretty happy when I lived down south but living in Sheffield has made me happier, its a cool place to live:)

it changes from one day to the next but the good days outnumber the bad so i suppose i am happy