experience significant and unhealthy levels of stress at work,

as opposed to 19 per cent of men. 72 per cent of people would

like to be more confident, with people rating themselves as 67

per cent confident on average. Nearly six out of 10 people have

been depressed in the past, and of those three out of 10 still

are. 37 per cent of people stated that they’ve experienced some

kind of mid-life or identity crisis. Just 29 per cent of people

said that their social life was fulfilling. Three quarters of

people have had their health affected by stress.

I'm always happy, just look at my self-portrait avatar. :D

im extremely happy, got God in my life, and great relationship and a perfect job which causes no stress whatsoever! :D:D:D:D

I'm happy. Got a great partner and a couple of lovely kids and we're all fit and well. life is great :D

I'm happy

I dont have much money, but i am healthy and have a beautiful little boy.

I feel very lucky

'Never question why you are happy, or you will cease to be so'.

Can't remember where I heard or read that.

Nomme

I'm happy, because I'm alive.

More people should watch newsnight / related programmes and see how messed up the world is. Maybe then people can appriciate what a privilage life in a settle western democracy is.

I would like to know what percentage of people who have spent time in a third world country would consider their life unfulfilled compared to thoes who say in the UK and visit western holiday resorts and read celebrity gossip

Now there's a question...

At the risk of being a party-pooper I'd say I'm not happy. My partner of 8 years dumped me for another bloke about 6 months ago, so I'm in the process of trying to sell the house and deal with all the other fall-out.

Now, it doesn't mean life is horrible - on the contrary, I'm having plenty of fun and doing loads of stuff, am fitter and healthier than I've ever been, I'm having plenty of good days, and am free of the initial depression and stuff. But there's still a big chunk missing that used to be part of me, and it's a life-change that I didn't want or choose. So until I get used to it I can say without shame that I'm not happy.

I think it's possible to consider yourself not-happy without decending into depression or self-indulgent miserablism. Counting blessings and stuff doesn't necessarily make life's little ups and downs easier to get through. The way I see it, there's no shame in feeling unhappy, despite all the positive things in life. Sometimes it's just how a person feels. Not being happy doesn't have to mean that life is without joy or love, and it certainly doesn't mean that the joy and love in your life is worthless. You feel what you feel.

Blimey. Got a bit carried away there...

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

I'm happy!

I've got a brill boyfriend of almost 2 years, an okay job (which pays better than the last hehe) and I feel quite confident about what exam results I shall get in August. Oh yes and I'm dead excited for when me and my boyfriend go away in October, on our first holiday abroad, so I guess my excitement is making me happy :-)

I'm also happy that I'm babysitting tomorrow night. I get to look after 3 of the funniest kids you could ever meet and it's just a laugh a minute when I'm looking after them. And finally I'm happy that school is over until September because who wouldn't be?!

Originally posted by tinajones

* MOST PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY *

According to the survey carried out by LifeCoachForYou,

Hmmmm Lifecoachforyou say most people are unhappy. Could this be because it suits their purpose????

Originally posted by bonny

Hmmmm Lifecoachforyou say most people are unhappy. Could this be because it suits their purpose????

Interesting point. Is it possible that they are happier when most of us are miserable as they have more to do? they'd be buggered if we were all happy. They'd have to get a new job.