What's the greatest TV show ever?

YakQueudrue

i'm guessin thats a naughty channel?:suspect:

Fave prog of the mo is the apprentice, but for ones I can watch over and over; only fools and horses, friends and the simpsons

find home and away and neighbouers quite addictive too:blush:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! KYTV was the poor reincarnation of what was Radio Active on Radio 4. Most of the stuff on it was recycled from the Radio Active shows. The radio series was truly hilarious; the TV show was probably the same, unless you'd heard the jokes before .......

Radio Active was a local radio spoof, "Britain's first national local radio station"; KYTV was the spoof of of embryonic SKY.

parody of sky tv with angus deayton it was funny the ky came from sir kieth yellowhammer's name but he couldn't use the s in sir for obvious reasons

Which is why KYS TV never got the go ahead ......... I remember it well ........ not only Angus Deayton in it, but the head of BBC comedy, Geoffrey Perkins was there too, with Helen Atkinson-Wood (did little else), Michael Fenton-Stevens (bit parts in sit coms and the odd advert, oh, and being very rich from writing), and Philip Pope (jingle and theme tune writer extraordinaire).

The Spycatcher special was fantastic .......

Not that I'm a fan .........