Famous People in Sheffield

Saw Phil Oakey with the ginger haired one from Human League walking up Snig Hill at the height of their fame!(nearly collasped - well I was only about 11 at the time, young and daft) also saw Les Dennis in Mcdonalds on the Moor a few years ago, he was stood in front of me and ordered a quarter pounded with cheese meal! Saw Seb coe getting in his car at Fulwood as well many years ago.

I saw Jarvis and Richard Hawley at the wood fair thingy in Endcliffe park last weekend and Phil Oakley in Coles' cafe on Friday. He's very tall. :wow:

Phil Oakey. We see him out and about a lot. You know, he is always eating. Indian Chef, Coles, Noodle King. Even saw him in a cafe in Whitby a few years ago. He is tall, still incredibly good looking and in terrific shape for his age. I am not sure how he maintains his fabulous body when he seems to eat out so often. If you are reading Phil, let us know your secret.

Also saw Adrian (think it is his name) from Human League. The first time in the flesh. How could I still recognise him after 20 years away from the public eye.

My mate saw the male psychologist who comments on big brother in Cafe Rouge town centre branch. How she recognised such a non-celeb I do not know.

Edwin "eye to eye contact" Star was living with a bird a good few years ago in hillsborough, she owned a sweet shop on holme lane, went in one night and old Edwin popped his head round the corner, couldn't believe it.

This is true; he used to park his roller on Holme Close where I lived at the time.

Archived