Sheffield Badminton Club (part 1)

confirmed........i've got a fren coming...it'll be nice if jen can come along then it'll be even numbers....but 5's alrite..:)

im out tonight im afraid, was running at the gym this morning and i now have a blister the size of a small continent on my instep, next week i shall be back with a vengance though!!

What exactly IS a "vengeance" soundslike a really cool firework maybe?

MAttel

No chance. I've been sneaking some practice in with some 'other groups' :banana:

Well after all that hype I totally let the side down. Rim shots, lousy backhands and drop shots that didn't.

Despite it all I had a good time. Hope to see more people there next week.

Well after all that hype I totally let the side down. Rim shots, lousy backhands and drop shots that didn't.

Despite it all I had a good time. Hope to see more people there next week.

Yes - it was a great game! Hope see more people next week :thumbsup:

hi, would like to come and join in

is it every tuesday?same time?

hi, would like to come and join in

is it every tuesday?same time?

Yes! Tuesday at 8.30 pm. If you confirm that you are definitely gonna be there, courts can be accordingly reserved.

Hi,

Anyone fancy a game this saturday at Goodwins? Me and Mandarin are trying to get a game together

Hi all

I have been lurking around your thread and am quite interested in playing Badminton and you all sound very enthusiastic. I have to admit that I am pretty much a beginner (last played on and off about 4 years ago).

I just wondered if it is possible to come in and and observe one evening. I just want to save embarassment as I may be absolutely rubbish in comparison to you guys?

Thanks

Vicky