Sheffield Badminton Club (part 1)

Can't get a court thursday as Hillsborough is full of a tournament and PF never answer the phones :(

I've got a court Tues night 8:30 at hillsborough if anyone fancies coming along, it'll just be myself and a friend, and I don't think our skill level is anything to write home about, all levels welcome, just drop me a PM or reply here.

Mattel

Is this invitation to pop along on Tuesday night still available? If it is I'll come!

Jo:

Yep, Def up for playing Thursday if you can get a court somewhere!

Spinac:

Where abouts is the Concorde? (30,000ft yeah yeah very funny :hihi: )

Mattel

Shall we check out Hillsborough/concorde/graves then for this thursday?

Twig:

Yes mate come along all welcome, give a bit of variety to the games :) Drop me a PM with your mobile num if you've got one and I'll reply with mine, saves posting it here (HT will just use it for bad things am sure :hihi: ).

Jo:

Yep, Hills is booked for something else, try conc or graves, am happy to play if we can get a court somewhere! Just drop me a PM or reply here.

Just another reminder to all who fancy getting a semi-regular bunch of folks playing badminton, drop HypnoToad a PM with your email (bunch of us already have) and we can keep in contact via email when organising stuff as well/instead of here.

Mattel

An update. It seems that Ponds Forge too is not available for the next two weeks for Badminton. If someone has any other place in mind, do post it here. And if anyone is arranging a game on Saturday or later please count me in!

Tuesday was fun, don't ever trust people who say "I haven't played in a while" then take out some evil looking Yonex strung beastie from their bag :D

Good to meet up with ya Mark and Aaron.

I've booked another court for next Tuesday 8:30 again. If you fancy coming along, let me know via reply here or PM so I can get an extra court or limit numbers if another one isn't available as I wouldn't want folks hanging around too much.

Can't make this saturday as I'm away visiting friends but up for other days if people fancy it?

I've no great skill as Twigg, ScottF and Aaron will attest to so no reason not to help me improve!

Mattel

Yeah it was great fun on Tuesday...really been a while since i played badminton and it was nice to be hitting the shuttle again.....nice meeting ya Mark, Scot and Mat...I wouldn't mind doing it again next Tuesday. Will text ya Mat to confirm at a later time.

Btw...is there anything going on this Thursday?

Aaron

Nope, played down in hillsborough lc.

You in for next week?

Mattel

Yeah - I am definitely interested!

In fact I had played with HypnoToad last Saturday at Ponds Forge.

I am not a very good player though.

When are you planning to play next?

I had loads of fun on Tuesday with the guys :)

Definatly up for next Tuesday Mattel :thumbsup:

Cheers Twigg :) Good to put faces to names from the forum.

Next Tuesday, Hillsborough leisure centre 8:30pm for those unable to read my previous post :hihi:

If you fancy coming along, drop me a PM......

Skill level not important, only requirement is that you enjoy playing.

Mattel