Sheffield Badminton Club (part 1)

marcus

Probably,

I've just spoken to HLC who say they have no more courts for tonight, if it looks like we are going to get 6 consistently (I'll ask again tonight) then I WILL book two courts, but as this is the first week with 6 let's see how it goes.

I'm still ill so I'll be glad of a rest anyway. Plus Iget to see how you lot play and learn from you...

*evil grin*

Hope this is ok,

Mattel

Probably,

I've just spoken to HLC who say they have no more courts for tonight, if it looks like we are going to get 6 consistently (I'll ask again tonight) then I WILL book two courts, but as this is the first week with 6 let's see how it goes.

I'm still ill so I'll be glad of a rest anyway. Plus Iget to see how you lot play and learn from you...

*evil grin*

Hope this is ok,

Mattel

Sure - that is fine! And from what I hear, you are not half as bad as you make it sound! Won't be surprised if you come out winner tonight :suspect:

Haha, you been smoking crack again?

:loopy::hihi:

Winner? People play to win? :o Nah, it's a good crack and a bit of exercise, what more do you need.....

Now WHY did I play 5-a-side fottball this lunchtime *creaks off to lie down*

:help:

;)

Mattel

Ok ok.

6 is fine for this week, so Jen you are more than welcome to join us :)

I've always said we'll go for a max of 6 so will see how it works and book more courts for next time if we need it.

Twigg is cheating so he has to pay double ;)

Oh and to remind those of you who might have forgotten it's TONIGHT at HILLSBOROUGH leisure centre at *cough* 8:30 pm....

Not 8 as the citrus fruit seems to think *sheesh* some people..

:hihi:

Mattel

EDIT: That said, if anyone wants to head down for 8 to meet up before hand....swift pint or whatever...it can be arranged :)

ML