How do Aeroplanes fly?

All the above is rubish! Aircraft just flap their wings really really quickly (they have to cos they are so big) - it's how everything else does it so why should it be different for aircraft!

This explanation is correct.

The airline people don't tell us that we are subliminally hypnotised as we pass through the Boarding Gate en route to the aeroplane. :)

This is what really happens in flight

OK, the other guy manipulated your point, sorry about that.

And yes, I understand the simple logic of aerodynamics, I was perhaps being perdantic.

I've got GCE's you know..........

if u understand how it works then why did u even ask the question?

if u didn't understand, why didn't u just google it?

OK, the other guy manipulated your point, sorry about that.

And yes, I understand the simple logic of aerodynamics, I was perhaps being perdantic.

I've got GCE's you know..........

I'm being pedantic but... it PEDANTIC not perdantic!

And I know the real answer, big trolls make planes from the insides of cereal boxes, they stick a wire on the back and then cut a big slit in the sky, poke the plane thru and wave it about, like my shoe-box theatre (only that was a submarine, and I'm not a troll, well I try not to be anyway). Obviously they can't REALLY fly, imagine how big the poo's would be if you looked up when they were flying over, they're just big scarey toys.

This explanation is correct.

The airline people don't tell us that we are subliminally hypnotised as we pass through the Boarding Gate en route to the aeroplane. :)

This is what really happens in flight

Very Good :thumbsup:

Regarding the hypnosis, I have simalar theory about places like Blackpool etc.

They do not really exist, you are just hypnotised to think you have been there.

Whist you are 'under' someone takes all your money and you think you've spent it. :D

I'm am completely amazed this conversation has gone on for so long without anyone even mentioning the somewhat amusing part of an aeroplanes wings - it's flaps.

Based on the previous content I've read over the months on this forum, there has to be some cheap gag somewhere along the line.....

I'm am completely amazed this conversation has gone on for so long without anyone even mentioning the somewhat amusing part of an aeroplanes wings - it's flaps.

Based on the previous content I've read over the months on this forum, there has to be some cheap gag somewhere along the line.....

You mean something along the lines of 'dont take the .... ' .... no , I cant say the rest :D