Where to find a decent bloke???

For someone after silence DD, you certainly do have a lot to say :D

AND Irish men have a wicked sense of humour to boot :thumbsup:

thats becase i don't get the other two!

Yeahhh women try to change me too.

From being alive to being dead.

To quote Diane Keaton in "sleeper"

"meaningful relationships between men and women dont last, that was proven by science. You see, there's a chemical in our bodies that makes it all so that we all get on each others nevers soon or later"

If there is one thing I get sick of reading its the ubiquitus argument of "why cant I find a good man, or why cant I find a good woman?"

The fact is, its got nothing to do with "the opposite sex". People, irrespective of gender, are selfish, irrational, baffling creatures. The sooner people realise this, and stop playing the sely pitying victim "who always ends up with the wrong person" the sooner they can get on with their lifes and stop making everyone elses a misery with this emoptional hyperbole.

NB: This is especially relevant to women to openly admit they like "bad boys"

What the hell do they expect!?

Still trying to work this out myself, if anyone ever find out the answer please let Celestial know, ok thanks, lol.:hihi:

If your having trouble finding one over 30 you want to try finding one over 40, i think they are extinct!:rolleyes:
Funnily enough, I turned 40 last month....

Decent blokes..theres actually not many of us left we are few and far between;)

Where have all the decent men gone too?

It seems to me that its impoosible to find a decent bloke over the age of 30.

Simple. We're all taken :)

Im very decent,

AND IF ANYONE SAYS DIFFERENT I`LL SLIT EM UP WIV A STANLEY!

hahaha roflmao

I take offence to that! I'm a bloke and I'm decent! ;)

I often wonder where all the decent women are. I'm 31 now and whenever I meet a single woman of my own age group, there is generally a very good reason why they are still single. They always turn out to be complete slappers, psychos or emotional wrecks.

TBH I think that is an unfair and simpleminded statement you have made there.

There are still single women out there and the reason a lot of them are single is either.. they are picky, or have been in a LTR and are newly single, or just cannot find someone they really gel with! (A lot of my friends are single, and most of them because they have been with their partners since they were 19yrs old and as they have grown up and become different 10years on, they realised the guy they were with isn't what they want anymore, or they have grown apart)

To say all single women are x,y and z is actuallypretty stupid! Maybe you pull slappers and psyco's as you attract these types for some reason perhaps unknown to yourself.

There are decent women out there, unfortunately they tend to go for the bad boys I've found. This recent one thought that attacking me was a fair warning for me to stay away from my best friend. Even more shockingly... she has gone back to him.

Decent and a bloke, you'll never find it so don't bother trying.

Its like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow...