Need help with Ebay

Should people by alowed to sell concert tickets on ebay  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should people by alowed to sell concert tickets on ebay

• yes
    • no
    • Just show me the results

Originally posted by kirky

well as they (yank company) won't acccept a cheaque what else can i do:rolleyes:

You could explain the ****-up to the seller and then offer to pay his eBay fees and charges for the item(s) in question. That way he won't be out of pocket and may not leave negative feedback for you.

The fees shouldn't be more than a few quid, so it's not a lot of outlay to keep the cart on the wheels.

The worst that the seller can do is leave negative feedback for you and then file a non-paying bidder claim. When you get 3 of these against you, you may be suspended from eBay.

Despite what eBay try to imply, there is really no legal obligation to complete the sale, but the incentive is there to do so if you want to keep on trading.

Originally posted by driod1

Cough up the money then sell them on down at the pub and make a bit of cash. Every one wants one now, my daughter wants one and she's only nine!

i would gladly have coughed up the money but...........watch my lips........pay pal is the only method of payment they use and i can't get into my paypal account

anyway after swapping emails with the selller and offering to pay by cheaque they told me they'd cancel the transaction and told me to re-order when i get my paypal sorted.

Originally posted by kirky

i would gladly have coughed up the money but...........watch my lips........pay pal is the only method of payment they use and i can't get into my paypal account

anyway after swapping emails with the selller and offering to pay by cheaque they told me they'd cancel the transaction and told me to re-order when i get my paypal sorted.

glad to hear you got it sorted, i must admit its very annoying when people dont pay after purchasing an item.. but at least you had the decency to contact him and explian,:clap:

a lot of people i have had just igonore you emails and everything else which is very annoying to say the least..