Need help with Ebay

Should people by alowed to sell concert tickets on ebay  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should people by alowed to sell concert tickets on ebay

• yes
    • no
    • Just show me the results

please can someone help me!!?

I'm on ebay trying to sell some items and have only two hours to do so and its not working, I'm signed in fine can do anything i want but then when i go to sell it says sign in, I enter my details again and it says sign in it repeats this over and over, no "wrong password" or anything it just takes me to the same page over and over and I'm getting very stressed as this is the only free time I've had all week to do this and I'm unable to do it cos ebays ****ed up again:rant:

EBAY hasn't worked right for years !!!

Ever since they became too big for their boots and started hiking up their prices and adding a million different rules to make sure they make even more money from you (as if they werent making enough)

As you an tell i'm no longer ebay's biggest fan !!

I'm trying to pay for something that my wife bought on ebay but everytime I log into the paypal page, it says checkout currently unavailable. Then I click on try payment again and it says can't process your request at this time. Ebay is really starting to pis me off. Any ideas?

Archived