Rant: Parking at Centertainment

Hook

Do you mind if i use the info you have posted and send it to the DVLA in an Email .? I agree , its time the DVLA were aware of this . I always thought Excel would try and get round their ban by doing a deal with another parking company to get registered keepers details , but your info sheds new light on matters.

Oh so its a coincidence that all along the edge of the parking zone became dangerous to park the day the new parking restrictions where enforced. Now I know your either thick or lying.

Can you read?

As I have already said, the situations which lead to permit parking zones being introduced have developed over a number of years.

If your argument is that these zones are put in to generate money, why would the Council put in double yellow lines? Wouldn't they put in parking bays to reap the income? Your argument does not hold water.

Sorry to rain on your parade penistone but I've already spoken to the head honcho at the dvla in the data sharing team. He is aware of this and it is being monitored. Also people on the motoring forums are getting excel tickets

So just get an excel ticket and wait to see If they contact you

Sorry to rain on your parade penistone but I've already spoken to the head honcho at the dvla in the data sharing team. He is aware of this and it is being monitored. Also people on the motoring forums are getting excel tickets

So just get an excel ticket and wait to see If they contact you

Cheers mate , the main thing is the DVLA are on to this .

Archived