whos up or down in 24/25

WELL part of its easy although i support the owls, united champions or there abouts as they have millions, wednesday play offs, rotherham play offs, barnsley play offs chesterfield play offs, so come on guys what do you think?

WELL i reckon we will find out soon, like  the blades are after a 7 million pound goalie , get him that would be good for them and they have loads of money a good manager so there jobs easy, wednesday well thats difficult no money and it will be wheel and deal , chesterfield i think are going to roller coast the playoffs and rotherham and barnsley the same, utd have done there release  list , sufc its easy , the rest it will be hard.

I'm not sure why you think United have loads of money, they're financial issues while not as bad as ours aren't that great.

Anyway you don't need loads of money for promotion, just shrewd signings. Hopefully Chansiri is willing to change his ways over recruitment otherwise we'll struggle again.

United might still get into the playoffs but probably the best they can hope for unless they're on point with signings 

• Like 1

most clubs who spend big go up take  this year for example and united are said to be trying a bid of 7 million for a goalie , but norwich will be there leeds or southampton and dont dismiss  luton  but cash helps, especially if doing well then get long term injurys in jan. you can buy big.

49 minutes ago, bassett one said:

most clubs who spend big go up take  this year for example and united are said to be trying a bid of 7 million for a goalie , but norwich will be there leeds or southampton and dont dismiss  luton  but cash helps, especially if doing well then get long term injurys in jan. you can buy big.

Too early to call, which is what makes the Championship so interesting. Personally don’t want United to go up,  unless mega bucks available

51 minutes ago, bassett one said:

Who is the goalie ? Can’t see United spending that on a keeper, but desperately needed