Do You Enjoy A 'Big Mac'

45 minutes ago, Padders said:

I've had to google "Milque-Toast" Mr. P.

Still none the wiser?

Only jokin Padders as per, I don't know what it means either :huh:   anyhow I am now in the Amanda Holden Fan Club, she is looking more Gorgeous every time I see her,  I bet she doesn't eat Mcdonalds with a figure like hers.  🥰

57 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Only jokin Padders as per, I don't know what it means either :huh:   anyhow I am now in the Amanda Holden Fan Club, she is looking more Gorgeous every time I see her,  I bet she doesn't eat Mcdonalds with a figure like hers.  🥰

She makes my heart throb Mr. P.

I'd gladly take her for a slap up meal!     At the Savoy.

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

She makes my heart throb Mr. P.

I'd gladly take her for a slap up meal!     At the Savoy.

I would be to busy thinking  about what is for afters. :heyhey:

Absolutely love a Big Mac and fries!!

Treat myself once a month, although I had a double cheeseburger last time and that was up there also. The coffee is also excellent.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Padders said:

I was reading an article in last weeks Sun newspaper about millions of people in Britain who have never done anything mundane at all..

37 per cent have never read anything by Shakespeare, 68 per cent have never been skiing and 36 per cent have never been to a football match.

All this is not surprising, but what did amaze me was 19 per cent have never eaten anything from McDonalds..........

Of course one of the problems that lurks behind Donald's cheery grin is that they are fundamentally evil..

We don't know why we know this, but we do. And that's why protesters always head for the golden arches.

It doesn't matter whether they are fathers fighting for justice, or climate change activists, or students campaigning on behalf of Britains badgers, all of them feel certain that their cause will be strengthened if they go and kick a hole through Mac's windows....

My two children have had "Big Macs" in the past, and loved them, but not anymore!

Now that they have grown up, they've turned into righteous adults, this is partly because they know for certain that McDonalds is pouring acid into the sea, and partly because they know that the company's executives like to unwind after a busy day by clubbing puppy dogs to death...

Mostly, though, it's because they know for a fact that McDonalds have bulldozed the entire Brazilian rainforest to create pastures for it's beef herds..

Yup, that's right,

It has severed the Worlds lungs to increase it's filthy profits...

Top baddies such as Putin pale into obscurity alongside the savagery emanating on a day-by-day basis from it's company Illinois headquarters.

And what about the damage done by it's products?

A "Big Mac" is a heart attack in a bun! A quarter pounder has exactly the same effect on your well-being as licking the debris at Fukushima, and a McNugget is basically a piece of battered excrement...

Eat any of this stuff and you will swell up until your the size of a hot air balloon. then you will burst showering everyone within 400 yards with thick, yellow fat, and spiders..

Now my problem is,

After a night out, when I'm drunk, tired, weary, and suffering a hangover, there is nothing that hits the spot quite so well as a "Big Mac" and fries...

I've tried everything to cure a hangover, Pills, Hairs of every dog I can think of, Worcestershire sauce with a splash of tomato juice, and once an injection of vitamin B.

But none of them work as well as a "Big Mac"

It's as comforting as your childhood teddy bear, and as tasty as the tastiest thing you ever put in your mouth, and when you've finished, and it's down there in your stomach absorbing the sick, you know that despite everything your head may be saying, all will soon be right with the World once more..

So I've come to the conclusion that 19 per cent of the population have never lived........

Yes love em but look for an old receipt sent code burger very cheap 👍👍👍

• Like 1

I’m in my late 70’s so class myself as a pre burger man, I rate fish & chips and bacon sarnis far higher. Chinese and Indian food, if prepared well, were a welcome discovery, but I still like my roast dinners and stews. One thing that I’ve never liked is tripe and onions, along with some of the strange concoctions that my grandfather loved, bag and udder come to mind.

What does this make of me on  the culinary scale?

• Like 1