First Busses Tap On Tap Off

1 minute ago, misty3 said:

This is all new to me, what happens if you want to pay for someone else as well? Does it count as 2 journeys towards the day ticket?  

Unlikely I know but just wondering.

I don't think so - but @Resident might be able to confirm?

Just now, misty3 said:

This is all new to me, what happens if you want to pay for someone else as well? Does it count as 2 journeys towards the day ticket?  

Unlikely I know but just wondering.

That's the limitation unfortunately. TOTO can only currently handle one ticket. However the driver can still issue multiple tickets on card in the normal way.

Just remember to wait until they tell you to put your card on else TOTO will register your card first. 

When I board a bus my phone often runs out of power so I can't pay, its happened everyday throughout April.

The driver can't enforce the rules because he will end up being late for his brake and if you make the driver feel guilty he often lets you on anyway,

I did this last week and the driver let me on, which I was very grateful for as the driver saved me from having to walk 1/2 mile when it was dark

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, aardvark6535 said:

TOTO seems to be getting a good reception on here, doesn't anyone else (like me) think it's the Thin End of the CBDC Wedge? Does the driver still except cash?

When did this TOTO come in?  This is the first time I've heard of it. (I don't use my Bus pass very often.)

If you have been a naughty boy on social media you could find your access to public transport somewhat reduced

Not now, it is being sold as being convenient

But give it 5 years

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, rogets said:

When I board a bus my phone often runs out of power so I can't pay, its happened everyday throughout April.

The driver can't enforce the rules because he will end up being late for his brake and if you make the driver feel guilty he often lets you on anyway,

I did this last week and the driver let me on, which I was very grateful for as the driver saved me from having to walk 1/2 mile when it was dark

Just make sure you charge the damn thing up before leaving home, then.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rogets said:

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1