Fight On Parkway After Road Splits

Driving into Sheffield yesterday afternoon (Friday) around 2.00 pm there was a Mercedes Van and a white car with the driver of the Merc really wanting to do something to the car driver.  This was after the road splits with right to the Wicker and left to Pond's Forge/Midland station.  To the extent of parking at right angles to the road, blocking the road as well as the car and as we drive down towards the Wicker we could see blows being exchanged.  

Anyone else see it or know what it is about? 

6 hours ago, Folkiedave said:

Driving into Sheffield yesterday afternoon (Friday) around 2.00 pm there was a Mercedes Van and a white car with the driver of the Merc really wanting to do something to the car driver.  This was after the road splits with right to the Wicker and left to Pond's Forge/Midland station.  To the extent of parking at right angles to the road, blocking the road as well as the car and as we drive down towards the Wicker we could see blows being exchanged.  

Anyone else see it or know what it is about? 

Guessing one of the vehicles did what I see all the time, drive down lane 2 (see @The_DADDY's image) when Lane 3 & 4 are queuing then wack right indicator on and try to force their way into Lane 3 and took umbrage when the other vehicle blocked him from doing so. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Resident said:

Guessing one of the vehicles did what I see all the time, drive down lane 2 (see @The_DADDY's image) when Lane 3 & 4 are queuing then wack right indicator on and try to force their way into Lane 3 and took umbrage when the other vehicle blocked him from doing so. 

Force?

Or merge?

I use lane two to get close to the front of traffic heading towards DDW frequently. 

It makes sense 👍

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Force?

Or merge?

I use lane two to get close to the front of traffic heading towards DDW frequently. 

It makes sense 👍

Lane 2 is clearly marked "straight on" for City before the image you showed.

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.3850761,-1.4529519,3a,75y,266.24h,91.39t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXPRhA3UuahL8pfkaglhOBQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

• Like 1