Why Are Burnley Immune From Pss Taking And Slagging Off

It’s possibly because United are the fourth highest scorers at Bramall Lane this year.

Joint fourth.

Don't try to wriggle out of it pal.   You brought the City of Sheffield into the argument. You were doing okay up to that point but you overstepped the mark with that comment.

Sheffield is our city as well you know.  Yes, the Blades are a laughing stock at the moment and some of us Blades are grown up enough to join in.

But how anyone from your lot can have the lack of perspective, ignorance of history and sheer brass neck to call us an embarrassment is just incredible.

And everything I stated was true as well, wasn't it?

• Like 3

This thread is a prime example of some of the childish and immature folk we have on this section of the Forum.

However, keep it up with your insane comments, brings a bit of sunshine into the proceedings.

I suppose if we all met up, there would be some of you turn up wearing nappies !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Don't try to wriggle out of it pal.   You brought the City of Sheffield into the argument. You were doing okay up to that point but you overstepped the mark with that comment.

Sheffield is our city as well you know.  Yes, the Blades are a laughing stock at the moment and some of us Blades are grown up enough to join in.

But how anyone from your lot can have the lack of perspective, ignorance of history and sheer brass neck to call us an embarrassment is just incredible.

And everything I stated was true as well, wasn't it?

I’ve no need to wriggle out of anything “pal” …it’s only you getting upset & patronising,judging by the by your first paragraph ….

Im not the one going out of their way to find some detrimental articles about Sheffield Wednesday….just to try even things up …

For third & final time….the thread is about Burnley & Sheffield United….if my response has touched a nerve with you …fantastic..

ps …Gary Megson sends his regards …😎👍🏽

3 minutes ago, Runningman said:

This thread is a prime example of some of the childish and immature folk we have on this section of the Forum.

However, keep it up with your insane comments, brings a bit of sunshine into the proceedings.

I suppose if we all met up, there would be some of you turn up wearing nappies !

What’s childish & insane? …..its two supporters of cross city rivals having a conversation….not everyone agrees….that’s what makes it interesting….

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’ve no need to wriggle out of anything “pal” …it’s only you getting upset & patronising,judging by the by your first paragraph ….

Im not the one going out of their way to find some detrimental articles about Sheffield Wednesday….just to try even things up …

For third & final time….the thread is about Burnley & Sheffield United….if my response has touched a nerve with you …fantastic..

ps …Gary Megson sends his regards …😎👍🏽

Going out of my way?  Common knowledge, anyone with even a passing interest in the game is aware of that disgrace. For the final time, you were the one that introduced the City of Sheffield into the comments. Nothing to do with Burnley or Sheffield United just a chance to try to make it about the city in general.  

It didn't touch a nerve, it provided me with the opportunity to put you in your place, which is no where near the Premier League this century 🤣

As for " Couldn't trap a bag of cement "  " I bought you to spy on your team mates " Megson please do return my regards to the onanist. 😉

36 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Going out of my way?  Common knowledge, anyone with even a passing interest in the game is aware of that disgrace. For the final time, you were the one that introduced the City of Sheffield into the comments. Nothing to do with Burnley or Sheffield United just a chance to try to make it about the city in general.  

It didn't touch a nerve, it provided me with the opportunity to put you in your place, which is no where near the Premier League this century 🤣

As for " Couldn't trap a bag of cement "  " I bought you to spy on your team mates " Megson please do return my regards to the onanist. 😉

Are United’s performances & results this season absolutely dreadful ? ….Yes they are …

Are United’s performances & results this season an embarrassment to the city of Sheffield? ..Yes they are …

Are you a condescending onanist ..? …Yes you are 

and finally…have Sheffield Wednesday played & won more games in the Premier League than United ,despite not being in it for well over 20 years plus ? ….Yes they have…😎👍🏽

9 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Are United’s performances & results this season absolutely dreadful ? ….Yes they are …

Are United’s performances & results this season an embarrassment to the city of Sheffield? ..Yes they are …

and finally…have Sheffield Wednesday played & won more games in the Premier League than United ,despite not being in it for well over 20 years plus ? ….Yes they have…😎👍🏽

Sheffield original pro team all the rest are Johny come lately imitations .Which is flattering int it.

• Like 1

What an absolutely bizarre thread. Are people seriously not able to work out why Sheffield United, shipping goals like its going out of fashion, might be getting the P taken out of them a bit more than Burnley?

It aint rocket science, folks. **** all to do with who the manager is either.

57 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

No one is disputing that United have been awful this season. If you'd read my post #8 you'd see that I agreed with that. But you couldn't just leave it at football banter could you? 

You had to get all dramatic and make out we were an embarrassment to Sheffield. 🤡

The population of Sheffield is 590,000 the Sheffield Metro area increases that to 750,000. Taking into account the attendance figures for both clubs combined how many people actually give a rats @rse about football in general?

And finally .... Andre Brookes is twenty years old, born in Sheffield in 2003 and he has played more Premiership games this century than Sheffield Wednesday ....Yes he has 😎🤣👍

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

What an absolutely bizarre thread. Are people seriously not able to work out why Sheffield United, shipping goals like its going out of fashion, might be getting the P taken out of them a bit more than Burnley?

Yes, we're perfectly able to work it out.  A disinterested owner who wants rid.  Selling two of our best players on the eve of the season starting. Spending no money in Premiership terms. Having one of the worst injury lists in the division, and having a weaker squad than the one that won automatic promotion.

You're right it isn't rocket science but some of us like to amuse ourselves on here extracting the urine from the other lot, whichever one they may be.

Nothing bizarre about it at all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

What is bizarre is fans of a team in the relegation zone of the Championship gloating about how bad a team in the relegation zone of the premiere league.

It seems what they did decades ago or even over a century ago are more relevant to them than events of the present day.

• Like 2