Why Are Burnley Immune From Pss Taking And Slagging Off

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Sheffield original pro team all the rest are Johny come lately imitations .Which is flattering int it.

Really :o.

You've kept that quiet Humble Jud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

What is bizarre is fans of a team in the relegation zone of the Championship gloating about how bad a team in the relegation zone of the premiere league.

It seems what they did decades ago or even over a century ago are more relevant to them than events of the present day.

Well yes it's odd they have been mentioned in this thread when it's not about them, but nothing surprises me around here. 

8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well yes it's odd they have been mentioned in this thread when it's not about them, but nothing surprises me around here. 

It's clear quite a few have lost touch with reality.

26 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

What is bizarre is fans of a team in the relegation zone of the Championship gloating about how bad a team in the relegation zone of the premiere league.

It seems what they did decades ago or even over a century ago are more relevant to them than events of the present day.

So fans of a team in the relegation zone of the Championship aren’t allowed to comment on posts about a team in the relegation zone of the Premier League…??

I must have missed that instruction …

Some sensitive little “onanist’s” on here ,clearly 

Just now, Sheridan1-0 said:

So fans of a team in the relegation zone of the Championship aren’t allowed to comment on posts about a team in the relegation zone of the Premier League…??

I must have missed that instruction …

Some sensitive little “onanist’s” on here ,clearly 

Yep very sensitive clearly.🙄.

52 minutes ago, m williamson said:

No one is disputing that United have been awful this season. If you'd read my post #8 you'd see that I agreed with that. But you couldn't just leave it at football banter could you? 

You had to get all dramatic and make out we were an embarrassment to Sheffield. 🤡

The population of Sheffield is 590,000 the Sheffield Metro area increases that to 750,000. Taking into account the attendance figures for both clubs combined how many people actually give a rats @rse about football in general?

And finally .... Andre Brookes is twenty years old, born in Sheffield in 2003 and he has played more Premiership games this century than Sheffield Wednesday ....Yes he has 😎🤣👍

Is that the same Andre Brooks who’s been either on the bench or played in the history making team to lose four consecutive home games by 5 goals or more ….plus the 8-0 home defeat against Newcastle….? 

You’ll not find a Wednesday player of any age who’s been part of a squad that’s set records like that in one season…

20 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Yep very sensitive clearly.🙄.

Bump.

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Is that the same Andre Brooks who’s been either on the bench or played in the history making team to lose four consecutive home games by 5 goals or more ….plus the 8-0 home defeat against Newcastle….? 

You’ll not find a Wednesday player of any age who’s been part of a squad that’s set records like that in one season…

Yes, Andre Brooks the 20 year old Premier League player that's him. When was the last time you had one of those? It'd be over 24 years ago now and he'd be in his forties wouldn't he? 

I see you've learnt a new word, and are using it yourself now, always good to expand your vocabulary.  Incidentally, I used it to describe your mate the ginger whinger. Knowing what I know about him and adding in Derek Dooley's comment about knowing him since he was a little lad and being disappointed in his behaviour I believe it was a fair and accurate description.

You chose to use it in insulting me personally. Now as far as I can recollect I've never personally insulted you. The fact that you chose to do so makes it clear as to which one of us has had a nerve touched doesn't it? 😉

42 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Yes, Andre Brooks the 20 year old Premier League player that's him. When was the last time you had one of those? It'd be over 24 years ago now and he'd be in his forties wouldn't he? 

I see you've learnt a new word, and are using it yourself now, always good to expand your vocabulary.  Incidentally, I used it to describe your mate the ginger whinger. Knowing what I know about him and adding in Derek Dooley's comment about knowing him since he was a little lad and being disappointed in his behaviour I believe it was a fair and accurate description.

You chose to use it in insulting me personally. Now as far as I can recollect I've never personally insulted you. The fact that you chose to do so makes it clear as to which one of us has had a nerve touched doesn't it? 😉

I shouldn’t lower myself to personally insulting other posters….& I apologise for that…

Maybe you should try not to patronise others …

As for everything else I’ve posted on this thread ..it’s all fact & you know it …😎

There you go, posters were saying it's quiet on here so I started a thread to get things going, 

Mission accomplished.

United are sh*t, Wed are sh*t and Burnley are trail blazers 👍😁

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I shouldn’t lower myself to personally insulting other posters….& I apologise for that…

Maybe you should try not to patronise others …

As for everything else I’ve posted on this thread ..it’s all fact & you know it …😎

No need to apologise, I've never demanded an apology in my life.   I only mentioned it as it highlighted which one of us was getting the most wound up.

I've no idea as to why you interpret my posts as patronising, they aren't intended that way, simply pointing out a few facts. As for you claiming your comments about United are facts, who says they aren't?

I'm in my late seventies and have followed the Blades since my dad took me to see Hagan play. I've been a season ticket holder for fifty years and in every division of the football league.

This season I've witness some of the most pathetic performances in all that time. I pointed out some of the reasons for that in post # 35. No one is arguing about the situation, and the only thing about the difference with Burnley is that they've spent £100 million and other than goals conceded are no better than us.

• Like 3

On 23/03/2024 at 17:34, monzaman said:

Now we all know the Blades are garbage this season and the quicker we go down the better BUT why is it Burnley and Company are still praised as if they are doing brilliant. Am I missing something or is there an unwritten rule in the media that you cannot slag Company off or do the media just hate "Sheffield" as they always call us. 

Well done Burnley …😂😂

• Haha 2