Why Are Burnley Immune From Pss Taking And Slagging Off

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Maybe because they aren’t the first team in football league history to have lost 4 consecutive home games by 5 goals or more..

Or maybe because they haven’t lost a home game  conceding 8 goals …

Or maybe because they haven’t played possibly the worst 45 minutes of Premier League football ever seen …

Don’t think it’s anything to do with the media hating United or that they particularly love Vincent Kompany ….its just that you really are absolutely dreadful & an embarrassment to the city of Sheffield…👍🏽

Mean while Burnley are doing brilliantly 🙄🙄🙄 and winning every week 🙄🙄🙄

2 hours ago, monzaman said:

I think this is where you are going wrong, Monza.

You clearly don’t understand the rules of football. 

Burnley are rubbish and lose every week.

10 hours ago, Prettytom said:

I think this is where you are going wrong, Monza.

You clearly don’t understand the rules of football. 

Burnley are rubbish and lose every week.

Nor are they regularly shipping 5 goals a game at home....

21 hours ago, monzaman said:

No they’re  not …but they’re not get hammered every other week either…conceding 5 or 6 or 8 …..plus Vincent Kompany has a bit of charisma about him …unlike your manager….

39 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

No they’re  not …but they’re not get hammered every other week either…conceding 5 or 6 or 8 …..plus Vincent Kompany has a bit of charisma about him …unlike your manager….

Yes, because that's what the game is all about, the charisma of the manager and not embarrassing your city.

Embarrassing your city is a terrible thing, bringing shame to it is even worse of course.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/02509978

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/why-charges-could-not-be-brought-against-sheffield-wednesday-regarding-hillsborough

• Like 1

I think it is because Burnley are being beaten, rather than receiving ass whoopings

8 against Newcastle

6 against Arsenil

5 against Bur......Brighton.

A few against Villa

A few examples

2 hours ago, m williamson said:

Yes, because that's what the game is all about, the charisma of the manager and not embarrassing your city.

Embarrassing your city is a terrible thing, bringing shame to it is even worse of course.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/02509978

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/why-charges-could-not-be-brought-against-sheffield-wednesday-regarding-hillsborough

Try to deflect as much as you like …but the points raised in both my posts are fact ….

and typical of a Unitedite trying to draw some sort of comfort from your own shortcomings by bringing Wednesday in to it ….when the thread is about Burnley & Sheffield United…

Burnley have also managed to spend more than two consecutive seasons in the Prem and don't have some of the appalling "records" that Yoonited have.

13 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Try to deflect as much as you like …but the points raised in both my posts are fact ….

and typical of a Unitedite trying to draw some sort of comfort from your own shortcomings by bringing Wednesday in to it ….when the thread is about Burnley & Sheffield United…

No deflection whatsoever, you're the one that brought the city into it, in your post yesterday at # 12. I  let that one go, however when you came back again with another dig I decided to point out that when it comes to embarrassing the city of Sheffield the Blades are not in the same category as your club.

Read this, then by all means have as many digs at the Blades in pure football terms as you wish, we're absolute crap at the minute. But when it comes to comments about embarrassing this city you need to wind your neck in, because your lot own that title.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2207199/Sheffield-Wednesday-sought-compensation-lost-ticket-revenue-Hillsborough.html

• Like 3

So to sum up, nobody is allowed to criticise Burnley because their manager has charisma and even though they keep losing it doesn't matter because we are shipping in more goals. 

Ok I understand now, I'm glad we've cleared that up 🙄🙄🙄🙄

8 hours ago, m williamson said:

No deflection whatsoever, you're the one that brought the city into it, in your post yesterday at # 12. I  let that one go, however when you came back again with another dig I decided to point out that when it comes to embarrassing the city of Sheffield the Blades are not in the same category as your club.

Read this, then by all means have as many digs at the Blades in pure football terms as you wish, we're absolute crap at the minute. But when it comes to comments about embarrassing this city you need to wind your neck in, because your lot own that title.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2207199/Sheffield-Wednesday-sought-compensation-lost-ticket-revenue-Hillsborough.html

You clearly seem  to have difficulty understanding what the thread is about….

The OP asked about why Burnley are seemingly looked upon in better light by the media as opposed to Sheffield United …

The OP never mentions Sheffield Wednesday 

I never mentioned Sheffield Wednesday 

No other poster mentions Sheffield Wednesday …

Then along comes you with your bottom lip out & try justifying things by bringing Sheffield Wednesday into the conversation..

Typical Unitedite ….

Suck it up ….everything I’ve stated in my previous posts is fact …as you well know ….

😎👍🏽