Russia Massacre

53 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Where is that allegation from? The Ukraine border is very far from Moscow, so they'd have to get their skates on to flee there.

The border with Belarus would be the closest I think, followed by Latvia and Ukraine, but all a fair distance.

I would have thought that the border with Ukraine would be bristling with Russian military surveillance installations and personnel so not the best direction to head.

All speculation at this stage anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

Where is that allegation from? The Ukraine border is very far from Moscow, so they'd have to get their skates on to flee there.

The eastern most part of Ukraine is south of Moscow (and you have to go through Belarus to get to any more western bits). Chechnya (and the North Caucasus in general) is south south east of Moscow.

'Heading towards Ukraine' =  going vaguely south.

Heading towards Chechnya on major roads would take you along the same route for the first few 100km.

• Thanks 1

Just wonder how they let themselves be caught alive , knowing what the future will hold .

30 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Just wonder how they let themselves be caught alive , knowing what the future will hold .

The more usual outcome in similar attacks is that they are on a suicide mission whether by their own hand or accepting they will be killed by guards /police/military.That they escaped at all I find surprising.

46 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

There's a few videos floating around of these alleged shooters. They are difficult to watch as the sheer terror in the faces of these captured men is quite sad. I haven't watched them in their entirety so I've no idea how they end. I also don't know if they are the real deal but I've still no desire to watch more. 

37 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

There's a few videos floating around of these alleged shooters. They are difficult to watch as the sheer terror in the faces of these captured men is quite sad. I haven't watched them in their entirety so I've no idea how they end. I also don't know if they are the real deal but I've still no desire to watch more. 

The terror of those kids at a music festival is really sad , These twatttts deserve every thing that comes their way .

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The terror of those kids at a music festival is really sad , These twatttts deserve every thing that comes their way .

I agree. I just don't want to watch it.

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

Yeah, does make you wonder- most of these type of attacks are suicidal- they usually end up dying in a gun fight. 

This one might be as puzzling as the 9/11 hijackers passports being found on the day of the attacks despite bodies being vaporised, damn passports stayed good.🤔 😳

Isis have put out go- pro footage of the massacre

12 minutes ago, butlers said:

Isis have put out go- pro footage of the massacre

A word of advice.

Don't watch it.

I suggest he watches them mate then he knows exactly what happened I didn’t hear or read on any news about one of the attackers slashing at a wounded man’s throat while he was on the floor until I watched them.

And what a shower they look like now they are in court .