Russia Massacre

58 minutes ago, Zach Clay said:

ISIS have claimed responsibility apparently

Seems a bit random....didnt even know the Muslims were pee'd off with Russia

Maybe its for Chechnya

The extremist Muslims are peed off with everything and everyone.  Just ugly with no mates or girlfriends so they join a gang.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, *Wallace* said:

I doubt it’s that there is a deeper reason the concert was just a very easy target.

Music festivals are .Manchester. Israel  and so on.

None of those were about music it was about easy targets.

Well these radical Muslims don’t appear to have any intentions towards peaceful discussion with none believers. I am no lover of the Russians, but the terrorists have perhaps chosen the wrong guys to play silly buggers with. :loopy:

16 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Well these radical Muslims don’t appear to have any intentions towards peaceful discussion with none believers. I am no lover of the Russians, but the terrorists have perhaps chosen the wrong guys to play silly buggers with. :loopy:

I think that the Chechen Muslims,if they are responsible  would be very aware of what they are playing with after many years of strife with Russia.

6 hours ago, RJRB said:

I think that the Chechen Muslims,if they are responsible  would be very aware of what they are playing with after many years of strife with Russia.

The Chechen ruler, Kadyrov, is a brutal ally of Putin, who has pretty much murdered everyone involved in the separatist rebellion plus all their friends and families for god measure. It's not impossible that there are some stragglers left who might have taken revenge but it seems unlikely.

• Like 1

I can’t post links don’t know why but this makes me wonder what awaits these terrorists now Putin is in control of them no woke they have human rights for them.

IMG_6800.jpeg

I see Putin is trying to claim Ukraine had some involvement already. Like Netenyahu, he's already thinking "how can I turn these civilian deaths to my personal advantage?"

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

I see Putin is trying to claim Ukraine had some involvement already. Like Netenyahu, he's already thinking "how can I turn these civilian deaths to my personal advantage?"

Wow. You're clever. You mean you really know the inner workings of other people's minds?

Simply amazing 👏 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Wow. You're clever. You mean you really know the inner workings of other people's minds?

Simply amazing 👏 

They're not wrong though. 

Hardly a stretch to figure out how someone like Putin's mind works.  The world has been watching and reacting to his behaviour for a long time. 

1 minute ago, ECCOnoob said:

They're not wrong though. 

Hardly a stretch to figure out how someone like Putin's mind works. 

Snipped 

And another one. I'm staggered. Sheffield Forum appears to now have two people,  yes TWO people who know the inner workings of other people's minds. 

Have either of you considered going on Britain's Got Talent? I reckon youd do very well 👍

16 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Simply amazing 👏 

There’s more than that who don’t have a mind of their own and latch on to any conspiracy theory fed to them from dubious sources.

Really  amazing👋

• Like 2